IGNORED

Cardiff... Bubble or not to bubble.....

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No bubble but not a massive amount of tickets either due to what happened last time at their place. Not sure why no announcement yet. 

I hope that wouldn't count against us. It was a flare / firework  incident wasn't it in the concourse?  So I thought the onus was on the home team and its security to stamp it out/prevent it from happening  (hence the hooo ha on here whenever a flare is set off - see Man City last week as an example!). Apologies if I've got that wrong but that's what I recall being there. This has the makings of a massive match so I'd hope we are given our fair percentage of tickets and not penalised due to one incident.  

Just now, lenred said:

I hope that wouldn't count against us. It was a flare / firework  incident wasn't it in the concourse?  So I thought the onus was on the home team and its security to stamp it out/prevent it from happening  (hence the hooo ha on here whenever a flare is set off - see Man City last week as an example!). Apologies if I've got that wrong but that's what I recall being there. This has the makings of a massive match so I'd hope we are given our fair percentage of tickets and not penalised due to one incident.  

A steward was quite seriously assaulted and spent some time in hospital. 

16 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No bubble but not a massive amount of tickets either due to what happened last time at their place. Not sure why no announcement yet. 

Are you ITK or is this a guess? Would've expected it to be the case, but they got the whole end at our place so I'd hope some common sense is applied.

19 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Do you know how many? What a farce. Doing everything possible to stop City travelling there. 

The Sky excuse was bollocks aswell.

7 minutes ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

Been told that we're only getting around 1400 tickets if we're allowed to make our own way there.

If it's a bubble/collect tickets then we can have more.

That’s a absolute joke if true!! How come every other derby there l police can handle it even Sheffield few weeks ago was a Friday night!! It lazy policing its as simple as that!

16 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

That’s a absolute joke if true!! How come every other derby there l police can handle it even Sheffield few weeks ago was a Friday night!! It lazy policing its as simple as that!

Yes I totally agree.

Not really surprising with Heddlu though.

Their answer to policing is ruin it for the vast majority instead of actually doing what they're paid to do!

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Absolute joke if we only get 1400. 

If, God forbid, we are playing in the same division next season I hope we make things as difficult as possible if this is the case. 

Completely agree. Surely we would've had a reciprocal agreement in place before the first game at our place.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Are you ITK or is this a guess? Would've expected it to be the case, but they got the whole end at our place so I'd hope some common sense is applied.

That’s what I’ve been told. Not a guess. 1400 is the figure I was told too. It’s the Cardiff SAG, not the police on either side that are the problem. 

I'm surprised there's not a rule where you have to give at least the number of away tickets that you were given in the return fixture.

For this example it's Cardiff didn't they bring like 3000 to AG in November. (so why are we not entitled to 3000)

I understand there was incidents when we last played over the bridge, but it's a high risk game anyway.

Always seems like when they play at AG the worst to happen is a kick off change to a 12 noon but it still always seems to be a Saturday.

Where when we go there it's been a Monday night & Friday night in recent years and now a sunday.. and there always seems to be travel issues.

20 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

I'm surprised there's not a rule where you have to give at least the number of away tickets that you were given in the return fixture.

For this example it's Cardiff didn't they bring like 3000 to AG in November. (so why are we not entitled to 3000)

I understand there was incidents when we last played over the bridge, but it's a high risk game anyway.

Always seems like when they play at AG the worst to happen is a kick off change to a 12 noon but it still always seems to be a Saturday.

Where when we go there it's been a Monday night & Friday night in recent years and now a sunday.. and there always seems to be travel issues.

We certainly seem to get the 'dirtier' end of the stick it seems in this fixture. Guess we can't complain too much until we have it confirmed and then also have the interest to go with it from our supporters (although given the importance of the game I'd expect us to sell out regardless - especially as it's not on the box)  

Archived