IGNORED

Spurs v Man U

Slippin cider

2 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Why?

He stated back in the summer Chelsea were in need new players. He hasn't been backed, and they have scrambled round looking for players and sign the likes of Giroud. I'm not defending him just because of this game (which in truth, they should not lose), but it will be harsh for him to get the sack when he hasn't been backed. 

5 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

He stated back in the summer Chelsea were in need new players. He hasn't been backed, and they have scrambled round looking for players and sign the likes of Giroud. I'm not defending him just because of this game (which in truth, they should not lose), but it will be harsh for him to get the sack when he hasn't been backed. 

He has about a million youngsters he could use but just sends them out on loan and doesnt give them a chance. 

5 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

£178m spent in the summer, £48m in January.... totally not backed financially...

Archived