IGNORED

Spurs v Man U

Slippin cider

5 minutes ago, cityexile said:

WBA according to BBC stats so far have has 25% possession, and had zero shots, on or off target, against Man City.  Puts our effort up there in to perspective.

Utterly hilarious Sturridge went to WBA; they create next to zero chances, and not like he’s going to grind out his own opportunities.

52 minutes ago, samo II said:

Utterly hilarious Sturridge went to WBA; they create next to zero chances, and not like he’s going to grind out his own opportunities.

He did, and promptly put it into the side-netting, when it was easier to score.

Another game against a team of thugs, disgusting tackles flying in at knee height yet again, they should have had two, possibly three red cards.

Bobby Madley the referee, had an absolute shocker, getting sick of this now, one of our players will end up with a broken leg before anything gets done.

How did united get on? :D

Good result at the Bridge too....

2 minutes ago, MCFC said:

He did, and promptly put it into the side-netting, when it was easier to score.

Another game against a team of thugs, disgusting tackles flying in at knee height yet again, they should have had two, possibly three red cards.

Bobby Madley the referee, had an absolute shocker, getting sick of this now, one of our players will end up with a broken leg before anything gets done.

How did united get on? :D

Good result at the Bridge too....

I’m not one to ever call things to early, but nights like tonight have me convinced you’ve won the league.

As while I could see Spurs giving you a decent game, even when the likes of Bournemouth have tried their hardest to hold you at arms length, you somehow snatched victory, while Chelsea folded like a wet piece of paper.

WBA strike me as having got even less ambitious since Pardew has arrived; Pulis might have been a clogger, but his teams were at least good at it - the new regime can’t even do that right.

38 minutes ago, hodge said:

Man City have reached the level of Barca, Real, Bayern etc, but shows the rest of the division have a way to go. Spurs on nights like tonight aren't far behind but the consistency isn't there. 

Agreed. Man City are top class. Like a lot of what I see of Tottenham too.

I think second maybe flatters Man United a bit too.

Another super-sub performance from Felliani. United were absolutely atrocious tonight - 2-0 flattered them.

When Spurs play like that they are very good to watch - just aren’t consistent enough to challenge for trophies. Son is a vastly underrated player.

Archived