IGNORED

Kabasele - Watford

nickolas

I think the point may be is, where there is blatant cheating / play acting, the FA should still be able to retrospectively punish players regardless of whether the referee took any action at the time.

Another example is the foul on Sane the other day. He was booked at the time but clearly, in retrospect, that should have been a straight red.

I thought the idea was to stamp out cheating, play-acting, dangerous play.......this new rule doesn't stop any of this.

1 hour ago, RedRaw said:

I think the point may be is, where there is blatant cheating / play acting, the FA should still be able to retrospectively punish players regardless of whether the referee took any action at the time.

Another example is the foul on Sane the other day. He was booked at the time but clearly, in retrospect, that should have been a straight red.

I thought the idea was to stamp out cheating, play-acting, dangerous play.......this new rule doesn't stop any of this.

Whenever the FA come up with a new law they always leave themselves enough loopholes to allow the law to be meaningless. Why can't  clubs retrospectively cite opposition players for dangerous play as in rugby?

Archived