IGNORED

How long will Luke Williams stay?

dunsteral

3 hours ago, dunsteral said:

Who will our 5 (or more) penalty takers be?

Given that we have only scored 4 penalties in 2017 (presumably because that is all we have been awarded), and none of the takers are still with us (abraham x 2, tomlin and cotterill),.

Not quite true, Tomlin missed a penalty against Burton Albion.

The goalkeeper he was facing that day?

Luke Williams.

57 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

For some reason this thread made this song pop in to my head.

The end of the song in particular.

Ahhh where would we be without a HMHB reference in a OTIB thread  that drifts into a parallel universe 

Sorry for the confusion. When i started to post an item about Luke Williams (who is our under 23 manager) it somehow linked

my previous post re penalty takers for the Carabao cup games, which was not what i wanted to write about, so i'll start again.

We made a big thing about signing Luke Williams (ex swindle manager) as our under 23 manager as he is perceived to be a top

coach.  My question is how long will he be happy in the position when we currently have all his best players out on loan to

other clubs. I know they say under 23 results are not the priority, it is all about development, but who is he developing with

our best group of youngsters playing for someone else.

15 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Sorry for the confusion. When i started to post an item about Luke Williams (who is our under 23 manager) it somehow linked

my previous post re penalty takers for the Carabao cup games, which was not what i wanted to write about, so i'll start again.

We made a big thing about signing Luke Williams (ex swindle manager) as our under 23 manager as he is perceived to be a top

coach.  My question is how long will he be happy in the position when we currently have all his best players out on loan to

other clubs. I know they say under 23 results are not the priority, it is all about development, but who is he developing with

As U23 Development Manager, by getting so many out on loan and gaining experience he's developing them and doing his job very effectively. The penalty is that the results of the U23 team suffer. The real question is: who takes that penalty?

52 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 hour ago, dunsteral said:

there we go from 13:30 until 20:00 too sober up or the drug to wear off (if wear off is the correct expression)

1 hour ago, dunsteral said:

Sorry mate but it’s WAY too late to save this thread! 

Archived