IGNORED

The official Bolton Wanderers FC v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Unan

8 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I can’t stand Keith Andrews the pundit

Seems like he knows what he's on about regarding the Championship and us though, which is more than can be said for the shower of shite you normally get on telly.

17 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Just saw LJ giving an interview on Sky. He’s got another new coat! This one has an astrakhan collar. 

I was just thinking he must have a massive wardrobe just for his coats.

The camel type coat only seemed to make one appearance after attracting a bit of stick from the crowd. Perhaps we should keep an eye on eBay.

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I was just thinking he must have a massive wardrobe just for his coats.

The camel type coat only seemed to make one appearance after attracting a bit of stick from the crowd. Perhaps we should keep an eye on eBay.

I wonder what he will be wearing for Spring/Summer?  I'm keen to know, Lee is very well dressed

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I have a bad feeling due to having a good feeling about this match, I’m confused.

No confusion - those feelings are completely understandable when you are a City fan.

1 minute ago, Cider_boy said:

Nice to see a decent interview with Lee before the game, and not just one of those quick Q&As in front of the advertising logos. More good media work/charm offensive from BCFC.

Now, just need three points please!

Agreed, i think when he first came into it he was full of his old mans cliches, but hes really begun to  find his feet in front of the camera, much more confident  

Archived