IGNORED

Diedhiou

Londoner

1 minute ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Come on the groans rang out before he was even whistled at for off side towards the end

Come on the actual technical ability he had Diedhiou could only dream of having. Villa signed him for big bucks, we simply wont receive what we paid for Diedhiou I can guarantee you that.

35 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

He has cost us points since he came back, your defence starts from the front. His lethargic behaviour vs Leeds and Sunderland cost us as it  put our defence under pressure. I simply do not rate him either.

Totally agree.  I am pretty sure against both Sunderland and Leeds he had opportunities  to release players one on one and cocked up the pass at stages which would have put us 4 and 3 goals clear.  That said after 60 mins against Sunderland it was clear he was shattered and walking around in a 10 metre circle. If i could see that........

Do i think he is good enough? Probably no 

4 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Come on the actual technical ability he had Diedhiou could only dream of having. Villa signed him for big bucks, we simply wont receive what we paid for Diedhiou I can guarantee you that.

Kodjia could run fast.

Diedhiou can beat his man on occasions, his game is different though & you need to take in to account that he been instructed to do things

Kodjia could run fast.

Diedhiou can beat his man on occasions, his game is different though & you need to take in to account that he been instructed to do things

On occasions? When? Sorry but Kodjia is and was a far better player than Diedhiou. Outrageous comment from yourself.

29 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

It was ducking freezing 

I quite agree he was hopeless today but, not being racist he’s an African who has previously played in France, he has probably never experienced playing in weather like today before! 

I am more worried about our throw in tactics, until the 80th  minute every midfield area throw was toward defence, JB has been doing it all season, Kelly’s ambition and speed saw that change late in the match.

someone please tell me why Paterson still starts every match, only darts forward occasionally, wants rid of the ball like it’s on fire and his positioning and marking???

Like having Kilkenny or Johnson back in the team!

2 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

This is totally irrelevant, in a different team, in a different league, in a different country. He hasn't been good for us. Sorry that hurts.

It irrelevant he done the same trick at home flicking a ball on & running around his man? When you said he hadn’t?

ok...

2 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

September he really was on fire after again the masses turned on him, 5 in 4 I think.

he now back from injury & it cold, look at the wolves squad the cold has dampened them

The cold? Now you're taking a leaf out of Arsenal Fan TV's Ty. 

It irrelevant he done the same trick at home flicking a ball on & running around his man? When you said he hadn’t?

ok...

What just once? Well done. Flint did the rabona goal once, must make him as good as Ronaldo and Messi i suppose.

Then I shall not continue to bang my head against the wall.

I think your reasons for him being good for us are poor reasons. Because he does the odd skill does not make him a good player. Just because he scored 5 in 4 does not make him a good player either. Because it's cold since Wolves does not make him automatically become bad either. Sorry your reasons do not add up at all. Continue banging your head....

8 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

I think your reasons for him being good for us are poor reasons. Because he does the odd skill does not make him a good player. Just because he scored 5 in 4 does not make him a good player either. Because it's cold since Wolves does not make him automatically become bad either. Sorry your reasons do not add up at all. Continue banging your head....

I said the cold weather has effected thecwolves side much like it effected Dodo.

he scores goals, you said he play like he doesn’t care, yet the skill he does takes a lot of effort, the game he plays is different like I said earlier he is told to do things, 

this is is all I will say 

17 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

September he really was on fire after again the masses turned on him, 5 in 4 I think.

he now back from injury & it cold, look at the wolves squad the cold has dampened them

Warm in september.

Archived