IGNORED

Cardiff Tickets

BCFC J

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Not advocating for anything but wouldn't it be good if loads who planned on going but couldn't get tickets went anyway...

Yes, do it and play up. Hopefully the police have their work cut out that day, they've caused a shitstorm for themselves.

2 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Yes, do it and play up. Hopefully the police have their work cut out that day, they've caused a shitstorm for themselves.

Again, I'd never advocate for causing trouble, certainly not in an online environment where my IP could be tracked easily. :fear:

But wouldn't it be funny seen as the Heddlu have brought it on themselves.

18 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Not advocating for anything but wouldn't it be good if loads who planned on going but couldn't get tickets went anyway...

15 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

And have a smaller allocation / bubble next time

25 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Again, I'd never advocate for causing trouble, certainly not in an online environment where my IP could be tracked easily. :fear:

But wouldn't it be funny seen as the Heddlu have brought it on themselves.

Freedom of speech mate :shifty:

And yes, it would.

16 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

And have a smaller allocation / bubble next time

So what? The allocation's already tripe, what's an extra few hundred gonna do? It's basically a bubble match anyway they're not running trains. If owt kicks off they've only themselves to blame.

Only a member but I'm going thanks to a STH friend who was able to get me a ticket.  My first visit to CCS.  This is a grudge match for me; wife's from Cardiff, in laws are plastic "fans" (i.e. they only seem interested when they're doing well), and I used to live in Swansea.  Looking forward to the game but still appalled at the allocation!

1 hour ago, BCFC J said:

Freedom of speech mate :shifty:

And yes, it would.

So what? The allocation's already tripe, what's an extra few hundred gonna do? It's basically a bubble match anyway they're not running trains. If owt kicks off they've only themselves to blame.

Hi BCFC, noticed you've put, no trains running that day, is that correct?  This was going to be our first train journey to an away match, normally drive but thought it would be nice to get into the spirit of things with everyone who was travelling by train!

1 hour ago, BCFC J said:

Or if nobody plays up or kicks off, we might just get a 3pm Saturday game with no restrictions next time. I know which I would prefer.

4 minutes ago, Forever.Red said:

Hi BCFC, noticed you've put, no trains running that day, is that correct?  This was going to be our first train journey to an away match, normally drive but thought it would be nice to get into the spirit of things with everyone who was travelling by train!

There is engineering work between Newport and Cardiff....an unfortunate coincidence. There will be rail replacement buses operating from Newport instead.

Archived