IGNORED

Crowd for Sunderland

NOTBLUE

• Admin
13 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Agreed. It can’t be that hard to get the system to say “currently unavailable” rather than sold out. 

God knows how many people might check once, think they’ve missed out on tickets and not be that bothered to check back again at a later date. 

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO Is there a reason why the website shows this? 

Always seems a bit odd that areas are shown as "Sold out" when they haven't actually gone on sale yet

13 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Agreed. It can’t be that hard to get the system to say “currently unavailable” rather than sold out. 

God knows how many people might check once, think they’ve missed out on tickets and not be that bothered to check back again at a later date. 

Total agreement with that I know a few people that have given up getting tickets because they haven't checked again

7 hours ago, redapple said:

My cars in garage for MOT & Service on Saturday so I’ll be getting a lift to the game from my son who passed his driving test last week. I’ll be more nervous than I was for the Man City game for completely different reasons !

I`ll give it until the first roundabout before you tell him to get out and you`ll drive.

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`ll give it until the first roundabout before you tell him to get out and you`ll drive.

I can’t see it going well, I’m a crap passenger for the best of drivers. I was thinking of a few cans before leaving but what if I have to take over ?  And then I’ve got to fetch my car after the match. 

20 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Looks like it's been changed to unavailable when you hover over a block that hasn't been released

If it’s that easily fixed, then maybe “not released for sale yet, please check again later” should be the wording. 

On 06/02/2018 at 08:11, footie said:

If there is anyone in the singing section who can't go then give me a shout please, looking for a ticket ;)

I heard some of the section are participating in a volleyball match instead on Saturday based on the Man City home game.

27 minutes ago, Bo Andersons dietician said:

Over 1500 from Sunderland. Hell of an effort from them considering the distance and their god awful season(s).

Great support.

Everybody gushes over Newcastle’s away support, especially when they drop into the Championship, but every time I’ve seen Sunderland down here they’ve always brought big numbers.

Its easy to sell out every away allocation you receive when you’re having a one season break from the Prem and you’re at the top of the Championship. Much more difficult to take 1500 fans the length of the country when you’re in Sunderland’s position.

Archived