Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Redmycolour

Will he be sacked

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

You're close to being on it PF...

@Phileas Fogg Close but no cigar! :P

Going back to OP, I think he’s quids in, and would take something dramatic for SL to pull the plug.  We won’t lose lose 16 games, we are very unlikely to lose 10.  Personally I see us maintaining top 6.

In some respects Lee showed his ability to make quick progress a few times in his short tenure.

- when he first took over

- the start to 16/17, when we showed early promise of getting to where we are now

- the end of 16/17, when he found his ‘trusted’ team

- this season

Don’t get me wrong, he’s not perfect, but he’s showed that he can learn and is developing into a manager that will either take us up or be courted by Prem Clubs.....kinda following the model for our players too.  The current form is a little challenge for him.  It may define this season....but not the overall impression of him internally, by us fans and the footballing world.

The Barnsley fans who said he’d dump us like he did them, failed to factor in BRISTOL CITY.  Do you know what, it would surprise me if either:

• LJ was on on Leeds list, but they knew he was out of reach
  • Leeds tentatively enquirer about him - suspect they would have been told F.R.O.

Perhaps i’m Naive, but I can’t imagine in Lee’s Head there’s a bigger club for him at this level.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just to clarify, you want women to be given managerial roles in football? Based on them being women?

Based on half the population being discriminated. Imagine a well educated women working in a libarary earning peanuts. She don't care about football. Why should she? Give here 12h and she would be Englands best manager. She would learn and got a brain superior to any wastly, wastly, wastly overpaid chicken manager

Edited by bristolcitysweden
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Based on half the population being discriminated. Imagine a well educated women working in a libarary earning peanuts. She don't care about football. Why should she? Give here 12h and she would be Englands best manager. She would learn and got a brain superior to any wastly, wastly, wastly overpaid chicken manager

Not being discriminated against, if women want to go in to football they can. They have every right to. Whether or not they'd be respected is a wholly different matter. 

Personally I'd rather have people who care about football managing my country, tbh.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Not being discriminated against, if women want to go in to football they can. They have every right to. Whether or not they'd be respected is a wholly different matter. 

Personally I'd rather have people who care about football managing my country, tbh.

Women would do better. Look at the people circulating just because half of the population is discriminated.. In general women are smarter och mer uträknande än män. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Women would do better. Look at the people circulating just because half of the population is discriminated.. In general women are smarter och mer uträknande än män. 

In general means nothing. Individuals take these jobs. On average, more Indian people go to university, should they all be football managers?

I'd rather have people like Lee Johnson, male or female, black, blue or green, getting coaching badges. We can't just force a load of women in to a career they obviously have no interest in doing.

27 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

In general means nothing. Individuals take these jobs. On average, more Indian people go to university, should they all be football managers?

I'd rather have people like Lee Johnson, male or female, black, blue or green, getting coaching badges. We can't just force a load of women in to a career they obviously have no interest in doing.

are you sure?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, reddoh said:

are you sure?

On second thoughts, don't want any green people near City. Horrible lot. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, redmycolour said:

Just a routine question, why get nasty over it, you knxb,

because you knew damn well people would be thinking it was conti you were on about, get enough clickbait on other media platforms so don't start it on here, it was well deserved and you know it.

22 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I love this guy - proper off his t*ts !!!

This thread has managed to cover quite a number of topics, even though the answer is simply: No.

Without reading it all, how did it end up with Tommy talking about women possibly being discriminated against, and the prospect of some very intelligent librarian becoming a great manager?

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

This thread has managed to cover quite a number of topics, even though the answer is simply: No.

Without reading it all, how did it end up with Tommy talking about women possibly being discriminated against, and the prospect of some very intelligent librarian becoming a great manager?

be quiet.

• Like 1

On 06/02/2018 at 17:27, GrahamC said:

What a very bizarre opening post.

I think 99.99% of our support would all answer this question the same way.

And the other 2.1% can’t count, so don’t count.

• Like 1