IGNORED

Two Years Today

Euan BCFC

Fair play to LJ for hanging in there, if the fans thought that was rough, imagine what it was like for LJ and his family.

It’s been an unbelievable achievement to have turned himself from the most hated City manager ever to someone we’d probably generally be gutted if he left now for another job.

Keep up the good work....

On 2/6/2018 at 23:58, REDOXO said:

Just banter. The execution was fine. LJ has on many occasions referenced his lack of inches. The obvious recent one with the ball boy being as tall as him. LJ would almost certainly and probably will laugh when he reads this as the comment was not meant in an offensive way. That is indeed obvious and I am not sure anyone appreciates righteous indignation on their behalf when the person clearly meant no disrespect or harm. 

Exactly, no big deal at all and no harm meant. Midget just means 'a very small person', nothing more to it than that, unless you're determined to find it.

The outrage and admonishments from a few on this thread supposedly on LJ's behalf is cringeworthy.

Little wonder younger posters are put off posting on OTIB when they get this sort of OTT reaction.

For me personally, LJ left a massive mark in my belief of his managerial abilities after last season. 8 or 9 losses in a row? Something ridiculous like that! To be fair, up until recently I’ve only let my guard down on the bloke.

He had a lot to prove and he’s doing that, slowly but surely.

Archived