IGNORED

Marlon Pack Contract Extended to 2019

Lrrr

28 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

All in disguise again. Like in 2008. SL said short term contracts and Incentives but he is not exactly living up to it.

Should we win promotion we don't need a single player.

2019 is only a year away, he hasnt been given a 4 year deal, relax!

37 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

All in disguise again. Like in 2008. SL said short term contracts and Incentives but he is not exactly living up to it.

Happy hour again?

44 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

New contract instigated by a trigger of x amount of games. He would not have played x amount if not up to scratch or trying to better himself. Therefore indicating this was an incentive and 2019 is a short term. Shall I point out your statement actually contradicts itself :facepalm:

The player has worked incredibly hard, has improved no end and imo this is thoroughly deserved. Well Done Marlon :clap:

8 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

New contract instigated by a trigger of x amount of games. He would not have played x amount if not up to scratch or trying to better himself. Therefore indicating this was an incentive and 2019 is a short term. Shall I point out your statement actually contradicts itself :facepalm:

The player has worked incredibly hard, has improved no end and imo this is thoroughly deserved. Well Done Marlon :clap:

Stupid contracts not my fault. Not exactly an incentive making the club achieve anything. Win promotion and you get a bonus and an extra year. 

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Stupid contracts not my fault. Not exactly an incentive making the club achieve anything. Win promotion and you get a bonus and an extra year. 

Surely being on a reasonably longer contract adds value to a player, should another club be interested in signing him?

6 minutes ago, ben91tucker said:

Great news! Hopes he signs on for longer. Undervalued by many on here I feel. He's becoming a class act, probably why he's being linked to top clubs in our league. Vital player for us :)

Not disagreeing with any of that other than "linked to top clubs in our league" ? 

The stuff mentioned during January by some on here regarding Wolves was complete nonsense.

53 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Sticking to the 2007/08 lucky shot by offering better and prolonged contracts softly killed us. Lesson learned? 

We're talking about one of our key players of the season, not bringing in players who are past it.

11 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

You have become my least liked member these past few months. Enjoy the ******* ride while it lasts dick'ed.

IMO Frankie, Marlon & Flinty have all made great strides this season.

For any doubters you only have to look at Pack's timing of the through ball for JB's goal against Man Utd, exquisite.

Frankie's unbelievable point blank save against Sheff Utd & his improved kicking.

Flinty's distribution makes him an even better player.

It's all down to good coaching and playing with the right players.

6 minutes ago, Swede said:

IMO Frankie, Marlon & Flinty have all made great strides this season.

For any doubters you only have to look at Pack's timing of the through ball for JB's goal against Man Utd, exquisite.

Frankie's unbelievable point blank save against Sheff Utd & his improved kicking.

Flinty's distribution makes him an even better player.

It's all down to good coaching and playing with the right players.

Agreed. And I would add in a Joe and Bobby too. They have all been here a number of years, through thick and thin. Experienced the highs and the lows. The club must mean something to them other than the obvious pay cheque. They have bought into the ‘project’ for sure and want to see the job done.

13 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I don't know the the details of a potential deal but in general  our central midfield is not good enough to take us to the PL. Should it happen; here is your bonus, thank you for your effort & goodbye

Is this the same midfield that has beaten every premiership side we'v played except Man City?

Archived