IGNORED

Where will we finish now?

UpTheReds

I am not all doom and gloom yet. Plenty to play for. Think we are still a strong playoff shout. Top 8 for sure but I think 5th. Can’t see us continuing to be this poor. December and January were very taxing and we are just beginning to get back to normalcy with training and matches every Saturday. A win against Leeds(no guarantee but there for the taking) and we are back on track. Just weird being near the top where rivals aren’t dropping points like they would when trying to climb the table from the bottom. Don’t get down on the boys just yet!

I know we'll definitely be playing in the Chamionship......even if we lose every game from this point forth......quite a turn around considering our position this time last year.

Not a happy bunny today....2 points thrown away.....but it's not over yet.....we have to start approaching each game with some respect for our opponents, stop wasting time and develop a killer instinct from this point forward.....if not we have to accept that our desire for premiership football is another season away. :o(

Please lads....pull together like we are fighting to stay in this league.....if you approach each game with this mentality....a must win....we will have a good run in.....

COYRS

Top half for sure. We’re in a rut at the moment and 2nd is beyond us, but we could honestly finish anywhere from about 5th to 12th. Everyone seems to go on a bad run once they get into the playoffs. On current form Fulham look like a good shout for 2nd, but watch them fall to pieces when they get there. 

A top 10 finish would be remarkable progress from the last 2 seasons. Unfortunately most fans have bought into all the media hype and will see that as a failure and missed opportunity 

10th or so which at the start of the season I would have been more than happy with. I know there is plenty of points to play for but I felt we had to win today to start a decent run, we’re currently 18th on current form. Not making the playoffs will be very disappointing based on the form we had shown before the start of the year but looking quite likely I’m afraid. 

Why do we all feel the need to do this guessing where we will be in 3 months time?

This time last year you were all guessing that we were dead and buried, relegated and heading for administration under the clueless guidance of SL......

We are still in the top 6. Form goes up and down. Momentum swings one way then the other. 

Stop the predicting and guessing, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN - enjoy the fact that we are having a great season, get behind the boys and help get some W's back on the board.

The concern if we miss out on promotion this year now is ...which players will we lose in the summer?

Having a better than expected, so far, season plus a high profile cup run has put several of our players on other clubs radars, a middling season (as was probably anticipated at the start) would have kept a few of our better players less visible.

Some of our players must now have had their appetites wetted for better things, after tasting a bit of it against the best in the land during the cup games, I'm sure they want it with us but if that's not to be ... would you blame them for taking the opportunity should it come knocking in the summer.

We could end up victims if our own success if we let the chance slip... then we'll have to start rebuilding again, & who knows how log that may take? 

Fingers crossed for a play-off place and success this year or it could all end in tears, I think maybe we've had a little bit too much too soon this season and it may prove it be costly.  

On the other hand, we can still do it together this year theres still time, maybe its now or never so .....C O Y R's 

Archived