IGNORED

Burton Away Tickets

KnowleUtd City

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

Oh *#@* we did the same. Not been there before didn’t realise the options. So is seating really bad? 

It's on the side of the pitch instead of behind the goal and means you won't be able to stand (obviously!) , depends what you want I guess

1 hour ago, ReggyRed said:

Just made a mistake and purchased two tickets in the seating area, wanted to go in the terrace. Anybody that wanted tickets in seating area able to help me out and buy two terraced seats and swap with me?

Rang the club and apparently there is nothing they can do about it... 

What was their reason why they couldn’t swop the tickets? As I said I’m in the same position and need the info please. I haven’t tried contacting them yet. If the tickets are still on sale a swop or a refund should be a simple process surely, we can then be in the area we want and leave the seats for those that want them. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, as the SLO can you look into this for us please.

i think seats will be purchased in error as there normally isn’t a choice at away grounds. Edit: Maybe the default should have been Terracing as that’s where the majority of our fans will be, instead people are buying stand tickets in error.

48 minutes ago, KnowleUtd City said:

I went in the seats last season, it's fine, and because there is less of you it was easy to get a pint. Not a bad outcome.

That said, i'm amazed the club won't change them for standing if you've asked.

Yep I second this, was fine in the seated area with no long queues for beer or toilets.

And of course, a better view

15 hours ago, RedM said:

What was their reason why they couldn’t swop the tickets? As I said I’m in the same position and need the info please. I haven’t tried contacting them yet. If the tickets are still on sale a swop or a refund should be a simple process surely, we can then be in the area we want and leave the seats for those that want them. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, as the SLO can you look into this for us please.

i think seats will be purchased in error as there normally isn’t a choice at away grounds. Edit: Maybe the default should have been Terracing as that’s where the majority of our fans will be, instead people are buying stand tickets in error.

Morning @RedM 

As soon as I was made aware of this yesterday I contacted Supporter Services to understand what has happened. I have yet to hear from them but have chased again this morning. 

Matt

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Matt,

Can I also ask why I can only buy an under 17 ticket (by phone only) from tomorrow? I want to go with my daughter. Both of us registered as season ticket plus. Her age already confirmed when ID was provided at start of season.  Means we could miss out if they all go before tomorrow. Not easy for me to phone tomorrow  as I'll be on the road.

Thanks

36 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Matt,

Can I also ask why I can only buy an under 17 ticket (by phone only) from tomorrow? I want to go with my daughter. Both of us registered as season ticket plus. Her age already confirmed when ID was provided at start of season.  Means we could miss out if they all go before tomorrow. Not easy for me to phone tomorrow  as I'll be on the road.

Thanks

If you're worried about them selling out, you may as well just purchase a 17-21 ticket for the sake of 8 quid?

P.S. I got my terrace tickets this morning there was approx 900 terrace and 300 seating tickets remaining if this info helps.

1 hour ago, MrBibs said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Matt,

Thanks

@MrBibs You can buy them today if you're also buying u17 tickets, I just have. 

1 minute ago, MurrayLives said:

Hope they're better in real life than the photos on Google suggust!

In fairness, they may not be the best to look at.  But, many are away fan friendly, have a vast array of hometown brews and serve you a gert pig pork pie for about £3!

3 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

My mate bought ours today and I was surprised any were left. This would have sold out quicker last season  pretty sure - and it was the same week 

It was the first away game of the season last year, surprised we haven’t sold out yet, flying high and an easy game to get to

Archived