IGNORED

Burton Away Tickets

KnowleUtd City

32 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

My mate bought ours today and I was surprised any were left. This would have sold out quicker last season  pretty sure - and it was the same week 

You're wrong.

Burton away was the first away game of last season, was our first trip there and it sold out the day before the game.

3 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Really poor it's taken so long to sell out. Relatively short trip on a Saturday. 

Really poor... for selling out an away game more than 4 days before the fixture..?

Its sold out quicker than it did last season for first away game of the season, and a first ever visit to the ground. 

Do we get a bonus point for selling out on first few days of sale now or something..?

27 minutes ago, Red7 said:

First time at this ground for me. Anyone know any decent places to park near the ground based on past experience? 

You can park pretty much anywhere around the ground, if you are early enough. 

Without wanting to be disrespectful to Burton, who are doing incredibly well to compete at this level - it’s very much a non league set up there and everything is quite relaxed. 

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You can park pretty much anywhere around the ground, if you are early enough. 

Cheers for that :thumbsup: 

On another note, I have three tickets (1x adult and 2x U17) for the terrace.
It's a long shot, but would anybody be interested in swapping these for their Main Stand tickets?
I'm with my young lad who would prefer to sit.
Would obviously make up any difference in price. 

28 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

Loads of decent pubs within a five minute walk of the station.  Some of the best ones are in the back streets: not much to look at but friendly, decent ales and food

...and pork pies the size of Wales! We must have a pint together up there mate, I’m on the 8.30am train getting into Burton at 10.47am...

24 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

...and pork pies the size of Wales! We must have a pint together up there mate, I’m on the 8.30am train getting into Burton at 10.47am...

Slightly later mate, the 9.37 out of Caldicot but should be in town by half twelve

1 hour ago, Vespa Red said:

The Pork Pie pub is the Copper's Tavern which is 2 roads away from the station.  We will be starting there I think (nice spot of luncheon...)

Coopers...has a curry house next door, and they let you take a jug of ale round.

Joules beers are good. Bit of a hike to the ground, though.

51 minutes ago, Scottyred said:

Are tickets for collection meant to be picked up from ashton gate or burton?

'Supporters will be able to collect tickets and reprints from Burton Albion at their main ticket office from 2pm, which is which is located on the main stand of the stadium.  '

3 hours ago, Juan Kerr said:

Coopers...has a curry house next door, and they let you take a jug of ale round.

Joules beers are good. Bit of a hike to the ground, though.

It is a bit of a hike.  May need to book a taxi just so that we can get one more in at 2.30pm...

Archived