IGNORED

Strangest or funniest thing you’ve seen at Ashton Gate

Red Army 75

One that sticks out for me . Night match against Newcastle. ( I think) . City warming up in front of the old eastend. David Smith taking shots at the keeper. Chatting to my mate directly behind the goal . I see something out of the corner of my eye. As I look the ball is traveling straight towards my swede . ( Smudger could hit a ball) . It hits the poor girl directly in front of me square in the kisser . Knocked her spark out. Not funny but memorable. We helped her out of there .

My mate Phil . 

I've told this story before ( don't let that stop you Major , I hear you cry ) 

Wishing to avoid the half time queue for a piping hot something that was sold  as ' tea ' he left the East End five minutes or so before the interval.

Just as I caught a glimpse of him with his steaming plastic gobelet heading back to where he was standing City scored .

Amidst the mayhem of celebration I noticed ar Phil delicately and sensibly placing his cup on the ground before leaping like a salmon into the air and landing , you've guessed it , straight on his cuppa .

Programmes on the pitch vs Cardiff 0-6

Gary Johnson's trip on Chopra

Cotterill losing the plot with fans

Shedman

Leeds fan cascading down the Dolman like a podgy surfer flag

Through his Belly, win a Telly!

Woman turning round to face the pitch, only to get smacked square in the face with a ball and ending up drenched in her own boiling Bovril. That was fairly unpleasant to witness (and probably not all that much enjoyable for her)

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Shedman

Woman turning round to face the pitch, only to get smacked square in the face with a ball and ending up drenched in her own boiling Bovril. That was fairly unpleasant to witness (and probably not all that much enjoyable for her)

Forgot about these 2! Even Shedman seems like a world away.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Shedman

Stadium announcer asking for Mike Hunt one week, and Peter Borough another time...

God, we have fun the Gate

Archived