IGNORED

The Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread 32

HT

Smith stand out. Reid excellent and Famara doing well. 

Kent having his best game, putting in a shift for the team and always an outlet going forward.

Leeds very physical, but generally we are matching them. Wouldn't be surprised to see them have someone sent off the way they're lunging in.

More goals in this game for us - expect them to throw everything and the kitchen sink at us in the 2nd half, so let's put the game to bed early and get a 3rd.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

In complete control. Leeds have been awful, they  actually managed to get progressively worse as the half went on...

I agree and the crowd are on their backs and they are quickly losing whatever little discipline that they had.

I don’t trust this referee, the important thing now is to not allow the crowd any hope and LJ has to get his substitutions spot on.

Great team performance but Pack having a great game and Smith probably the best player on the field.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tipps69 said:

Hard to remember a more dominant & self assured first 45 minutes. Even at 3-0 up last week it was hardly like we played that well but this week we’ve had very little to worry about & everything has been very well controlled in my opinion.

Very good point. We certainly look more focused today. We've just got to keep it up in the second half and hopefully Heckingbottom won't have regrouped that lot at half time.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I agree and the crowd are on their backs and they are quickly losing whatever little discipline that they had.

I don’t trust this referee, the important thing now is to not allow the crowd any hope and LJ has to get his substitutions spot on.

Great team performance but Pack having a great game and Smith probably the best player on the field.

Time for Lee to show he has learned from his mistakes and make the right subs, especially if we are under the cosh, but not the most defensive of benches though...

Expect we'll see Walsh and maybe Pato.