IGNORED

WTF is this bloke doing in an open prison FFS?

Esmond Million's Bung

29 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Because all psychopaths deserve a 2nd, 3rd & 4th opportunity to be rehabilitated rather than being kept away from society forever (apparently)! But it’s nothing to do with our justice system (apparently), it’s because they haven’t been treated with ‘kid gloves’ enough & they should be allowed to prove what a ‘menace to society’ they are!

And let’s not forget, if / when he is found, he’ll be told what a naughty man he is & given all the creature comforts of being on the outside world because that’ll teach him!

4 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Because all psychopaths deserve a 2nd, 3rd & 4th opportunity to be rehabilitated rather than being kept away from society forever (apparently)! But it’s nothing to do with our justice system (apparently), it’s because they haven’t been treated with ‘kid gloves’ enough & they should be allowed to prove what a ‘menace to society’ they are!

And let’s not forget, if / when he is found, he’ll be told what a naughty man he is & given all the creature comforts of being on the outside world because that’ll teach him!

Sadly there are some people whom the public need total protection from like this guy and almost certainly Jon Venables.

7 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Oh shut up ffs, completely twisting my sentiment in a separate thread. If it was down to you our justice budget would be through the roof while everyone who ever committed any crime would be locked up forever in prison, which you seem to think is some fantasy land eutopia with zero violence and all the comforts anyone could want. You really have absolutely no clue whatsoever.

6 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Apparently not. But I totally agree with you.

Please tell me where I've suggested the public shouldn't be protected from him? Or are you going to dodge it like every other point that's been made?

24 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Oh shut up ffs, completely twisting my sentiment in a separate thread. If it was down to you our justice budget would be through the roof while everyone who ever committed any crime would be locked up forever in prison, which you seem to think is some fantasy land eutopia with zero violence and all the comforts anyone could want. You really have absolutely no clue whatsoever.

Please tell me where I've suggested the public shouldn't be protected from him? Or are you going to dodge it like every other point that's been made?

Bit sensitive aren’t you, where have I mentioned you? I haven’t!! I’ve accepted that we won’t ever agree on it so feel free to go & I told you I was bored of discussing it with you, that’s why I haven’t replied to your fluffy cloud & unicorn dream world you live in, so feel free to go & **** your self you jumped up little *****!!

I’ve stated that I don’t believe everyone should be in prison & even those that are shouldn’t be in there forever but cold blooded murderers, child abusers, rapists & terrorists should be to protect society from them ever possibly murdering someone again. 

But as this thread / news as highlighted, our justice system has stuck a convicted cold blooded killer in an open prison but they don’t have it easy do they?!? I’m not sure just how naive you are but prison isn’t this cold scary building like it was a few decades back because apparently even cold hearted killers, murderers, terrorists & child abusers deserve their human rights, why? What human rights did they give their victims? None!!

So it’s finances now that decide if society should be protected from these killers etc? Are you a politician by chance? 

You’ve stated throughout the ‘Jon Venables’ thread that no one should be locked forever & that they should all be rehabilitated despite the fact that these people (and I call them that in the loosest terms) are clearly beyond rehabilitation! How many more innocent people have to be murdered or have their lives destroyed because they are unable to live in society like the vast majority of the human race?

These killers etc gave up their rights when they decided to take other people’s rights away from them without sufficient reason, no one forced the majority of them to do what they did!! 

So that post wasn't aimed in any way towards mine in the other thread? Bollocks.

1) "stuck a convicted cold blooded killer in an open prison but they don’t have it easy do they?!?" - he went to prison for the rape. Clearly not for long enough.
2) "So it’s finances now that decide if society should be protected from these killers etc?" - at no point have I suggested this
3) "You’ve stated throughout the ‘Jon Venables’ thread that no one should be locked forever" - no I didn't.

Please stop making things up. Once again, you're writing as if I'm suggesting this guy shouldn't be in prison, which is not the case, so I can only come to the conclusion that you don't actually read the posts you're responding to.

Archived