IGNORED

Iron those sheets and buy your cable ties

BigAl&Toby

Yes. It’s time everyone.

Get them out. You knew when you carefully put them away that you’d be proved right didn’t you?

Little Lee. What a cubt. A cubt as a player. A cubt this time last year and a cubt again now.

You we’re right. Weren’t you?

Get those sheets out and hang ‘em high.....

Get posting nonsense on here too.

Ok so 4 points chucked away. Maybe even promotion - and I felt we should have splashed the cash last month. But we didn’t. And we have thrown away 4 points.

And this might’ve been the best chance we’ve had or will have ever had, to reach the PL. 

But we are where we are. Not where we might want to be. But that’s life.

20 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Yes. It’s time everyone.

Get them out. You knew when you carefully put them away that you’d be proved right didn’t you?

Little Lee. What a cubt. A cubt as a player. A cubt this time last year and a cubt again now.

Ok so 4 points chucked away. Maybe even promotion - and I felt we should have splashed the cash last month. But we didn’t. And we have thrown away 4 points.

And this might’ve been the best chance we’ve had or will have ever had, to reach the PL. 

They're in the wash, squire. Wet right through. Probably hang them out end of the week.

18 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Yes. It’s time everyone.

Who is calling for him to go?

He, like the team, might be slightly off form, but I haven't seen calls for his head.  Or is that what you want?

On 2/18/2018 at 18:40, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Yes. It’s time everyone.

Utterly bizarre post - even for OTIB

Archived