IGNORED

Parking for Cardiff on Sunday?

BristolisRed17

• Admin
50 minutes ago, BristolisRed17 said:

Can anyone please recommend any good car parking Nearish the ground on Sunday? 

Simple answer @BristolisRed17 there is a designated away fans car park by the away turnstiles   'If you pass the ground on your right and then turn right at the next lights (about 250m) and proceed up this road for about 300m, you will see HSS Hire (plant hire) on your right. Turn right in front of this and it leads you into a fenced off area adjacent to Turnstile 7 (the away entrance). You can go straight into the ground without leaving this area.  I think it would take around 200 cars. Cost was £8.

2 hours ago, BristolisRed17 said:

Cheers @phantom, I did see this on their website but wondered about how many spaces were available. 

If it’s designated away car parking, then it’s probably going to be half empty, considering how many tickets they haven’t given us..! 

And if you are looking for parking tonight, or any home,  game feel free to park across someone’s driveway, providing there isn’t a vehicle on it and the Police can do bugger all about it.

Now, this is firmly tongue in cheek as to not upset the residents but a new phase of my ongoing neighbour problem is that he now is parking either across my hardstanding or just awkward enough to make it impossible to access. The  Police are powerless as he is only preventing me from accessing my property not preventing me from leaving my property and joining the highway. I cannot even put a note up asking for the acrea to be kept clear as access needed ‘as it might antagonise him’

FFS never mind football, the world has gone mad. :gaah: 

Archived