IGNORED

WARNING : Are you travelling into Bristol for Brentford match by train?

phantom

• Admin

No trains will call at Bristol Temple Meads for five days from Friday 30 March (Good Friday) until Tuesday 3 April inclusive.

THIS WILL AFFECT PEOPLE USING TRAINS TO ATTEND THE GAME AGAINST BRENTFORD

Bristol 2018 Easter work network map

train-icon-x50.png?la=en&hash=6F5119672FTrains

• Between London Paddington and South Wales, high speed trains will run as normal with two an hour from Bristol Parkway
  • Between London Paddington and the West of England via Newbury, high speed trains will run as normal
  • London Paddington to Bristol Temple Meads, and Weston-super-Mare, high speed trains will terminate at Bath Spa and will be reduced to one train an hour
  • Cheltenham Spa to London Paddington will terminate at Swindon; but will run as normal on Tuesday 3 April
  • Taunton to Cardiff Central will terminate at Weston-super-Mare
  • Portsmouth Harbour to Cardiff Central will terminate at Bath Spa
  • Weymouth to Bristol Temple Meads, or Gloucester, will terminate at Westbury or Bath Spa
  • Worcester Shrub Hill to Bristol Temple Meads will be rerouted to Cardiff Central, via Bristol Parkway
CrossCountry

Trains from the north will terminate at Bristol Parkway; trains from the south will terminate at Taunton, with replacement coaches running between Bristol Parkway and Taunton.

BusBuses

Buses will replace trains between:

• Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Parkway – direct and calling all stations
  • Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa – direct and calling all stations
  • Bristol Temple Meads and Clifton Down – calling all stations
  • Bristol Temple Meads and Severn Beach – direct to Clifton Down then calling all stations
  • Bristol Parkway and Bath Spa – direct
  • Bristol Parkway and Weston-super-Mare – direct and calling all stations
  • Bristol Parkway and Taunton – direct and calling at Bristol Temple Meads

• The topic was pinned

Thanks @phantom We picked this up in January and i have been in touch with the Brentford SLO to let them know about the trains for the away supporters. Keep highlighting this, just in case we miss anything though! 

@AdamB will have this covered in all club comms prior to the match too. I will always look to retweet from my Twitter account to drive awareness. 

See you later. 

Matt 

I think the best option is to use Bristol Parkway and get the bus replacement service(free of charge)

Bristol Parkway to Bristol temple meads

Wouldn't wanna be on the non stop Bath to Bristol coach replacement service

For those travelling by train to Barnsley,coach replacement service is available(free of charge)

I suggest make your own way to Bristol Parkway

• The topic was unpinned

Archived