IGNORED

Fulham result

man in the middle

I do feel are season is slipping away from us and I think we will lose tonight to a Fulham who are looking good for an auto promotion challenge. Having said that we are still playing some good football at times but look weak defensively, with Baker coming back in it can hopefully make us a bit more secure and if you do that you always stand a chance so here's hoping for a positive result

1 minute ago, Negan said:

Bristol City 1-0 Fulham 

Fulham are 2 points above us. We’ve played the same amount of games and a side that are supposedly a lot better are only 2 points better... no reason at all to fear them. Go out and the the job done boys. 

The counter argument is that they are on a tremendous run of form. We, however...................

It depends if LJ and the coaching staff have learnt from their many, many lessons that they needed to learn from.  We've gained Baker and lost Pack so I'm not sure we'll be any better off when Fulham are on the attack.  Out of the last 3 games this is the one I'd be happy with a draw. :fingerscrossed:

7 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Talking to a few people today, seems to be a common opinion of 0-4/1-4 Fulham :sad26:

I think unfortunately it’ll be a comfortable win for Fulham by 3/4 goals. I hope I’m wrong because if we could win tonight and get a result over the bridge on Sunday, overall the past four games won’t look so bad! 

Having Baker back is huge 

30 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

The counter argument is that they are on a tremendous run of form. We, however...................

We were on a great run of form until we lost a game. All runs start and end somewhere. 

That said, the change in form that I predict tonight is that, rather than throwing away a lead, we come from behind to draw 2-2. 

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

We're all going mad, and it ain't even March yet.

I went on a nice little run of predicting us to lose whilst we were winning games (rotten thing to happen in a predictions league, but I took the hit for the greater good!)

It's about time I predicted a win though, we could certainly do with one

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Bristol City 1-0 Fulham 

Fulham are 2 points above us. We’ve played the same amount of games and a side that are supposedly a lot better are only 2 points better... no reason at all to fear them. Go out and the the job done boys. 

Hope Fulham have got they're shitting pants on cause they're about to shit they're pants.

2 hours ago, Negan said:

Bristol City 1-0 Fulham 

Very good point. Yes, they are in form and we are having a tough patch, but most teams’ seasons are made up of spells of differing form. 

Fulham started slowly and are now looking unstoppable. We looked unstoppable, but are faltering somewhat. Both runs of form can and probably will change between now & May. 

Losing tonight won’t be devestating, it just won’t be very helpful. As long as we get back to winning regularly, soon, then we’ve every chance of finishing top 6. If it’s not tonight, let’s keep a grip and work to making sure it does happen sooner rather than later and hope it’s soon enough to be the team coming into the play offs in good form!

COYR! 

Archived