IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Fulham FC Match Day Thread 33

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Firstly let me say that the fight we are showing tonight is superb and we have been the better team and Reid has been amazing all night and Brownhill and Smith have played well.

I thought it was a mistake to play Kent and Paterson, Kent is defensively weak and Paterson is defensively like a statue (as evidenced by their goal) and if Paterson has been poor for 4 games tonight he has managed to be even worse, neither have beaten anybody all half but both have misplaced defensive passes on the edge of our box putting us under unnecessary pressure.

He certainly has to take Paterson off he looks totally and utterly lost and Kent needs a rocket up his arse.

But we are still in this.

Bit harsh on Kent Es - he’s won a few corners and got a couple of delicious deliveries in and been involved in some good interplay around the edge of the box  

Also has been a bit better than before at knowing when not to take someone on and play a simple ball. 

Pato has been pretty anonymous but the pace is allowing us to soak up pressure and trying to hit on the break. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Bit harsh on Kent Es - he’s won a few corners and got a couple of delicious deliveries in and been involved in some good interplay around the edge of the box  

Also has been a bit better than before at knowing when not to take someone on and play a simple ball. 

Pato has been pretty anonymous but the pace is allowing us to soak up pressure and trying to hit on the break. 

Not harsh on Kent at all, he has beaten nobody all half, he has misplaced simple passes, a defensive pass, a midfield pass and one in their box.

Paterson has been abysmal, he looks like a little boy lost in a big mans game, again has not beaten anybody all night and every cross has hit the first defender and defensively he is clueless.

I would keep Kent on but he needs to wake up but Paterson off for Bryan all week long and twice on Sunday, I cannot understand why during this poor run he decided to bring Paterson back in.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not harsh on Kent at all, he has beaten nobody all half, he has misplaced simple passes, a defensive pass, a midfield pass and one in their box.

Paterson has been abysmal, he looks like a little boy lost in a big mans game, again has not beaten anybody all night and every cross has hit the first defender and defensively he is clueless.

I would keep Kent on but he needs to wake up but Paterson off for Bryan all week long and twice on Sunday, I cannot understand why during this poor run he decided to bring Paterson back in.

He’s also done some good positive stuff that has given us attacking opportunities. Not all bad by any stretch. Agree Bryan for Pato would be good. 

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Kent will score the winner, heard it here first. :whistle:

Archived