IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Fulham FC Match Day Thread 33

Septic Peg

Generally much better tonight. Most of them put in a hell of a shift. We frustrated Fulham without really hitting our top gear going forwards. Good result, but not ideal given all the draws we've had recently.

A major problem for me is that we just don't seem to have a sub that can come on and impact a game - I can't remember the last time someone (who isn't a first choice) came off the bench to impact the game. 

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Ahhh it’s a draw but a little frustrating. Nothing like the last two games mind you! Really need wins now though. We will be out of the top 6 come Sunday

You would think, but Leeds showing they are no push overs today. Last two draws in isolation have been ok. Not great, but ok. For me it is the one point recently v Norwich, Bolton and Sunderland that is hurting us more than anything.

To be honest, expected to lose tonight. Decent effort.

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Generally much better tonight. Most of them put in a hell of a shift tonight. We frustrated Fulham without really hitting our top gear going forwards. Good result, but not ideal given all the draws we've had recently.

A major problem for me is that we just don't seem to have a sub that can come on and impact a game - I can't remember the last time someone (who isn't a first choice) came off the bench to impact the game. 

Matty Taylor. Injured. 

Djuric. Injured. 

Archived