IGNORED

The megaphone

Stortz

9 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Thought it were ******* brilliant! He sang the first few lines and all of S82 joined in at the same time. Make it a regular fixture!

Fair play if it floats the boat of others. I was cringing myself inside out, but to each their own.

I didn't enjoy the psuedo samba band drumming either tbh, maybe I am a miserable git!

6 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Fair play if it floats the boat of others. I was cringing myself inside out, but to each their own.

I didn't enjoy the psuedo samba band drumming either tbh, maybe I am a miserable git!

Each to their own eh! Right up my street, even the drumming!

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Each to their own eh! Right up my street, even the drumming!

Wtf was the afro fusion ting that was going on there for a bit? The megaphone was drowning out the samba drumming and the singing and then the reverse, like some hideous mobius loop of doom. EEK

1 minute ago, Stortz said:

Wtf was the afro fusion ting that was going on there for a bit? The megaphone was drowning out the samba drumming and the singing and then the reverse, like some hideous mobius loop of doom. EEK

It got the atmosphere buzzin, better than tedious, boring anti-Gas songs all the time.

class tonight

4 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Hahahahahaha, got the old dears that lost their voices years ago dancing though

2 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Didn't hear the megaphone but the drumming was great this evening. Not just boom boom boom like a metronome. Some people will whinge it seems they'd rather a silent AG than a loud one with megaphones and drums. It was great tonight and a massive improvement. 

No-one would sooner it silent, that is a strange position to take. We are all allowed our opinions though!

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Was it by any chance @EnclosureSurge ?

Sounded like him to me far away amongst the fogeys in the Dolman..

I wouldn't mind betting it was him haha!

Archived