IGNORED

City - Crude, Aggressive, basic

Fiale

36 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Another foreign manager complains about playing what used to be a mans game shocker and with a goalkeeper who hit the floor like he had been shot every time an opponent got within a yard of him.

Ignore it because it's bollox, the referee wasn't very good but he was not very good to both sides.

There was one in the first half when the ball came into the box,he went for it and clattered in to 2 of his defenders and got a free kick for it.Agree with you on the referee though poor for both sides

We are a really good footballing team, unfortunately, last night, as with too many occasions this season we have reverted to lumping it up, which we emphatically fail at. 

The one piece of good interplay last night resulted in the goal.

The fact we had only 1 shot on target again, just further proves that we are limited.

Keep it on the deck and don’t try and walk the ball into the net. We are better than most teams I’ve seen this season when we do that.

12 hours ago, CTRed said:

We are a really good footballing team, unfortunately, last night, as with too many occasions this season we have reverted to lumping it up, which we emphatically fail at. 

The one piece of good interplay last night resulted in the goal.

The fact we had only 1 shot on target again, just further proves that we are limited.

Keep it on the deck and don’t try and walk the ball into the net. We are better than most teams I’ve seen this season when we do that.

There were several other shots on target, that got blocked, and therefore don’t qualify in the stats.  

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

There were several other shots on target, that got blocked, and therefore don’t qualify in the stats.  

Yes, I would say it was one of those freak games with the amount of times shots got blocked. The shots on goal count wasn’t representative of the pressure we put on their goal I feel. 

Archived