IGNORED

Senior Reds

Atlanta Red

Should not be a problem - I think it’s a fiver a year membership and there are spaces in the brand new Heineken lounge for attending our “third Thursday in month meals” where guest speakers have ranged from Steve Lansdown, Mark Ashton, Lee Johnson, Journalist and broadcaster Geoff Twentyman and most recently the Head Fitness coach and chief analyst. Fascinating! Can you publish your dads details! Or send direct to the Supporter Liason contact Matt ..... )name escapes me). COYR

10 hours ago, Atlanta Red said:

Hi, trying to get some information into getting my father-in-law over here in the USA signed up for the senior reds. Anyone have any contact information? 

I found this hope it helps

Nearly 150 Members attended our January lunch, when Steve Lansdown and his wife Magie were our guests. 

Steve expressed his appreciation for the large crowds now attending matches at Ashton Gate.  

The further development of the team, and the new training ground. Bristol City is a developing club.

Our next Lunch will be held on the 15th February, in the Heineken Lounge at 12.30pm, when we will have two of the "backroom staff" as our Guests. They are Rhys Carr, head of fitness and conditioning and Sam Stanton, head of performance analysis.

We are still open for new members and anyone interested in joining should  contact our membership secretary Pam Day. Her address is 37 Lingfield Park, Downend, Bristol, BS16 6RN; or telephone 0117 970 1860 for further details.

37 minutes ago, winsleyred said:

I found this hope it helps

Nearly 150 Members attended our January lunch, when Steve Lansdown and his wife Magie were our guests. 

Steve expressed his appreciation for the large crowds now attending matches at Ashton Gate.  

The further development of the team, and the new training ground. Bristol City is a developing club.

Our next Lunch will be held on the 15th February, in the Heineken Lounge at 12.30pm, when we will have two of the "backroom staff" as our Guests. They are Rhys Carr, head of fitness and conditioning and Sam Stanton, head of performance analysis.

We are still open for new members and anyone interested in joining should  contact our membership secretary Pam Day. Her address is 37 Lingfield Park, Downend, Bristol, BS16 6RN; or telephone 0117 970 1860 for further details.

When??

16 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

What are the actual criteria for joining the Senior reds? Like Davefevs, I've hit the big 5 0 so would be interested if I knew the criteria.

Don't think there are any apart from reaching the required age.

Grey hair, no hair, or a ridiculous toupee are just an added bonus.

My mum was membership secretary for a few years until last year or so.

It's for over 50s and membership is as suggested previously.

I was led to believe that the speakers come and speak quite freely and "what is said at Senior Reds stays at Senior Reds" particularly regarding the running of the club transfers etc. I'm fairly sure that somethings that are said at Senior Reds shouldn't be posted on public forums such as this one.

Archived