IGNORED

ticket query

Natchlander

Bit of a query ... I am currently a season ticket holder in S82 and want to transfer over to lansdown for the sheff wed game so that i can take my 2 boys ... a ticket for another adult and his son ... so in total 5 tickets all together ... I have tried getting tickets online but it keeps saying i have exceeded my limit - yes I have signed in etc. Is there a limit? Also is there an option to transfer seats (from S82 to Lansdown) online ? 

tried  calling the ticket office but been closed all day - assume they will be open tomor??

Any help greatly appreciated!

54 minutes ago, Natchlander said:

Bit of a query ... I am currently a season ticket holder in S82 and want to transfer over to lansdown for the sheff wed game so that i can take my 2 boys ... a ticket for another adult and his son ... so in total 5 tickets all together ... I have tried getting tickets online but it keeps saying i have exceeded my limit - yes I have signed in etc. Is there a limit? Also is there an option to transfer seats (from S82 to Lansdown) online ? 

tried  calling the ticket office but been closed all day - assume they will be open tomor??

You can exchange your ticket on the phone, yes. Then you just purchase the extra tickets at non member rates. 

17 hours ago, Natchlander said:

This happened to me once ..... when you’ve selected the seats you want click the drop down menu next them and change ‘member adult’ to ‘adult’ and then you can purchase the tickets, otherwise the system seems to think you are trying to buy another season ticket for that match for some reason...hope this makes sense...let me know if you want further clarification, cheers

Archived