IGNORED

Cardiff - would you take a draw now?

mozo

26 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Draw away at the team in great form and in second place would be an excellent result.

Lets see how the game goes, but should not be hanging our Sunderland/Norwich/Bolton run around our necks on this game in isolation.

Beating Cardiff tomorrow would certainly heal the wounds of the Bolton, Sunderland and Leeds games.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Because they have a manager who knows how to win,man for man apart from a couple we are a better side,unless you would rather have Cardiff’s squad then fair enough 

Yeah I know what you were saying, theoretically if both had fully fit squads and played each other 100x I think we’d win more games.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Because they have a manager who knows how to win,man for man apart from a couple we are a better side

Ok so their manager is better then meaning collectively they are a better side...I would suggest they are a better side. They have also scored 1 more goal than us and conceded 12 less... so the entertainment myth with warnock sides are just that

7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Ok so their manager is better then meaning collectively they are a better side...I would suggest they are a better side. They have also scored 1 more goal than us and conceded 12 less... so the entertainment myth with warnock sides are just that

As is Cardiff are a dirty side,lot of myths made up about warnock

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

And that’s fine, so you think if theoretically we had both full strength sides and played eachother 100x they’d win more games. I disagree with that.

Ok I see what your saying but literally tomorrow what players would make us 100%...pack definately...Pisano maybe..o’dowda Doubtful up against brown hill..we will be 80% full strength arguably 

Archived