IGNORED

The Cardiff City FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 34

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I wouldn't blam our players too much. I've never seen a team so committed to turning a game of football into a shitfest as Cardiff. 

We need to take responsibility for our own performance. Still 0-0 is a decent score.

7 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

This is what really gets me with LJ, how can he not see we are simply playing into Cardiff's hands with this formation, it is not working CHANGE IT!

And this is why Colin does well with most of his teams, the opposition change tactics totally when they play against him.

This suits his sides to a tee.

2 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Eros can't come back quick enough for me!

He won’t drop the captain nor Flint so I can’t see him walking straight back in unless we go 3-5-2

BBC FOOTBALL65 mins

YELLOW CARD

Cardiff City 0-0 Bristol City

Cardiff midfielder Greg Halford picks up a booking for a rather poor challenge on Joe Bryan, catching the wide man on the shit.

From the resulting free-kick, a deflected effott from Famara Diedhiou calls home keeper Neil Etheridge into action for the first time this afternoon.

Article Reactions

•  
  •  

Article share tools

•  

The BBC live commentary seems to describe things quite accurately.

'Cardiff midfielder Greg Halford picks up a booking for a rather poor challenge on Joe Bryan, catching the wide man on the shit.

From the resulting free-kick, a deflected effott from Famara Diedhiou calls home keeper Neil Etheridge into action for the first time this afternoon.'

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

And this is why Colin does well with most of his teams, the opposition change tactics totally when they play against him.

This suits his sides to a tee.

That's what all the provocation is about. He even did it to Citeh

3 minutes ago, Super said:

We need to take responsibility for our own performance. Still 0-0 is a decent score.

Been saying the same thing. Quick to blame Warnock tactics but we all know how he sets up. Once again we struggle to break down a team as dogged as Cardiff

We have been playing so poorly lately. We just look shocking going forward and in the final third

Archived