IGNORED

Baker?!

Langford Red

I might be wrong here but to me, it can't be a yellow card. Either the Cardiff player has dived and needs booking or he's been elbowed in the face and Baker should have a red. There are no replays of fouls on BCTV so can't say with certainty what happened and I think its the same for the ref. So he's hedged his bets and given a yellow almost incase something happened. 

1 hour ago, BCFC Richard said:

I might be wrong here but to me, it can't be a yellow card. Either the Cardiff player has dived and needs booking or he's been elbowed in the face and Baker should have a red. There are no replays of fouls on BCTV so can't say with certainty what happened and I think its the same for the ref. So he's hedged his bets and given a yellow almost incase something happened. 

Wasn't an elbow, it was an outstretched arm which (according to the talksport commentators) while there was contact there wasn't enough for a red and the ref made the right decision.

2 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

What I don't like about Backer, is he keeps doing stupid things

Like two footage tackles, fouling on a first booking and stupid fouls in a not needed place

If he can't play fairly, come off on a booking!

Wright can be the same!

So you advocate taking our best CB off after an early booking when today shows he can go the rest of the game without picking up another yellow...?

28 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

If this is the case, how come so many clubs want to buy Flint and not Baker? I'm a big Baker fan, but I know who you are knocking with that comment.

Funny how different people perceive thing's in different ways.

I took it as we have excellent central defenders but if I was to choose one it would be Baker, no knocking involved.

46 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Funny how different people perceive thing's in different ways.

I took it as we have excellent central defenders but if I was to choose one it would be Baker, no knocking involved.

All about opinions  but...

Time on pitch?  Flint

Goals? Flint

Discipline? Flint

Versatility? Flint

Tattoos? Flint

Hard to make the case for Baker being better. Both are good, no argument.

22 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

All about opinions  but...

Time on pitch?  Flint

Goals? Flint

Discipline? Flint

Versatility? Flint

Tattoos? Flint

Hard to make the case for Baker being better. Both are good, no argument.

How about what there jobs are, actually defending! Of which baker wins all day long

6 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

Like two footage tackles, fouling on a first booking and stupid fouls in a not needed place

Wright can be the same!

I wish he would put a two footed tackle on you! Normal tripe from you.

6 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

Wright can be the same!

Sorry dude, but really cannot agree...........I Thought he was sorely missed during his 3 game suspension, and is a solid reliable defender

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

We had a bid from Birmingham 

As i asked you who were the other clubs who put bids in?

Everybody in football knows that Aden Flint is Bristol City's biggest asset in terms of potential transfers. There will be a number of interested parties in the summer, don't you worry.

By the way, aren't you a fan of Aden's?   Just asking

Archived