IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

1 minute ago, BlueDredd said:

And where in my post did I say we play amazing or even good Football?

Unbeaten since the New Year (8 games), 4 wins on the bounce without conceding a goal.

Lets all play like Bristol.

You’re the one who came on here throwing your toys out the pram because I said you played shit football!

We tried to beat you today at your brand of shit football. It didn’t work. We’ll get over it. 

6 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Funny that. Every Bristol fan before the game: “When we beat them it’ll be great to see Warnock complaining about our tactics, or the ref”.. funny that, because that’s all I’ve seen from your lot.

They probably will catch us, and if we finish 3rd, you’ll wanna pray you don’t sneak in to 6th. Because Warnock’s got the beating of that little midget pr*ck manager of yours every day of the week.

You have a manager who everyone who likes to see football played properly from every club up and down the land thinks is a p**** , yet you turn your aggression outwards on some mild-mannered guy who doesn't really have an opinion on your opinions.

I wasn't predicting a win, so not "every Bristol [City] fan" , mate. Who do you think you are YouGov?

I thought if we played well, we might snatch a win. If we played poorly (we've seen both in recent weeks) then you'd hammer us.

We played really poorly and you only just won, which doesn't bode well for your club - on whose attentions and deficiencies I'd concentrate your attentions if i was you.

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

Before you all bin me, I like Lee, I want him to stay and see him as the future but he is still very inexperienced and naive and it has shown on a number of occasions especially during our poor run recently.

It is a fact that a better, more experienced manager would probably still have us in the top 2 or pretty damn close.

He wouldn't be making bizarre team selections and odd tactics and we wouldn't be getting poor results against teams who we should be beating or at least drawing with.

Also, an experienced manager wouldn't persevere with players who are clearly not good enough yet or try to squeeze players into positions which are not their best. 

Finally, a decent manager would have bought players more carefully in the window with close attention to those positions where we are clearly lacking instead of buying players to warm the bench.

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

You have a manager who everyone who likes to see football played properly from every club up and down the land thinks is a p**** , yet you turn your aggression outwards on some mild-mannered guy who doesn't really have an opinion on your opinions.

I wasn't predicting a win, so not "every Bristol [City] fan" , mate. Who do you think you are YouGov?

I thought if we played well, we might snatch a win. If we played poorly (we've seen both in recent weeks) then you'd hammer us.

We played really poorly and you only just won, which doesn't bode well for your club - on whose attentions and deficiencies I'd concentrate your attentions if i was you.

4 wins in a row, no goal conceded and it doesnt bode well, what a ****** you are.

4 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Before you all bin me, I like Lee, I want him to stay and see him as the future but he is still very inexperienced and naive and it has shown on a number of occasions especially during our poor run recently.

It is a fact that a better, more experienced manager would probably still have us in the top 2 or pretty damn close.

He wouldn't be making bizarre team selections and odd tactics and we wouldn't be getting poor results against teams who we should be beating or at least drawing with.

Also, an experienced manager wouldn't persevere with players who are clearly not good enough yet or try to squeeze players into positions which are not their best. 

Finally, a decent manager would have bought players more carefully in the window with close attention to those positions where we are clearly lacking instead of buying players to warm the bench.

Don't worry about @Londoner, he has his own anti Johnson agenda.

More negativity than a very negative person.

I wonder which team he actually supports cos it isn't us! 

4 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

4 wins in a row, no goal conceded and it doesnt bode well, what a ****** you are.

A **** who knows how to punctuate and use a simple quote facility however. 

I realised IQs were lower the other side of the bridge, but there is really no need to demonstrate it to us.

1 minute ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Losers, always in our shadow.

I'm cut to the quick.

I am commenting on where it went wrong for us elsewhere, as this is a Bristol City forum, but if you really think that represents a good performance from you then you're even thicker than your posts suggest. 

Let 'em gloat. It's been a ******* great season for us anyway. We nearly ALL thought we were in for a relegation battle and look where we are.

And hey, I f  uck g loved it when Ireland knocked 'em out and they were all crying like little kids.   :laugh:

They sang the anthem like their lives depended on it. Well, that really helped them   :laugh:

Got this feeling there might be play-off tears yet, in T- land

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm cut to the quick.

I am commenting on where it went wrong for us elsewhere, as this is a Bristol City forum, but if you really think that represents a good performance from you then you're even thicker than your posts suggest. 

3 points all that matters. If all you want to do is insult, im game

I think as fans you have to accept that this is the way it is and ladt season proved it.

We're not going to do a wolves or a villa or a Bournemouth or a Cardiff or a Brighton or a derby and spend our way out odlf the division. 

Doing it Lansdowns way means we are going to have these blip until it all falls perfectly right. Could he next year, could be 3, could be 5.

But at least we have a club and we ate hopefully building solid foundations that will attract hungry young players .

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Personally i wouldn't go if footbsll is always like that under warnock....i expect it' not.

You are right 3 points is all that matters, and we failed again.

They don't go    :laugh: and those that do don't make much noise. Maybe they think it's rugby, their real national sport.

1 minute ago, CardiffCityFan said:

3 points all that matters. If all you want to do is insult, im game

I agree the points are vitally important CCF but that was a dreadful game. I don't question that you were the better side out of 2 shocking performances but the football was crap from both sides.

What we're cheesed off about is why we took a Warnock team on at their game when you're obviously better at it. We seem to have sacrificed our footballing principles of late for a style which is not our strength while it may be yours. I find that disappointing from our Management TBH, really bad.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Turn what around Major?   

The form obviously. There’s got to be some middle ground between the so called “happy clappers” who can see that we are over achieving and the doom merchants who think because we were second it’s now a massive failure.

the middle ground is we’ve had a great season and we are in a position no one expected us to be, but expectations now need to be adjusted slightly to accept that falling from top 2/3 to end up outside of the playoffs shoukd actually be seen as a disappointment. Also that the current form isn’t acceptable and LJ needs to do something to fix the current rot that sees us displaying relegation form.

36 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Funny that. Every Bristol fan before the game: “When we beat them it’ll be great to see Warnock complaining about our tactics, or the ref”.. funny that, because that’s all I’ve seen from your lot.

They probably will catch us, and if we finish 3rd, you’ll wanna pray you don’t sneak in to 6th. Because Warnock’s got the beating of that little midget pr*ck manager of yours every day of the week.

Remind me again but prity sure we beat you 2 1 at our place 

Another gripe from me (getting old, love a good moan), why play Bobby in midfield? While he's a superb forward, he's a very average midfielder IMHO. Either play him in an advanced position or don't play him. The game seemed to pass him by playing in midfield when, surely, playing a GON type would have been preferable. This isn't a criticism of Bobby but he's a bloody forward / attacking player and a damn good one! 

12 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Personally i wouldn't go if footbsll is always like that under warnock....i expect it' not.

You are right 3 points is all that matters, and we failed again.

Blah, blah negative crap.

Have you answered my question yet? You obviously hope Bristol City fail, so therefore cannot be a fan, so who do you support? 

1 minute ago, stephenkibby. said:

I  don't take the piss out of mates who support other teams when they get beat (real supporters that is)

So what pleasure any **** gets by going on another teams forum after a win is beyond me.

When we win taking the piss is the last thing I'm thinking. F...... Welsh T....  DO ONE!!!!!!!

Well you will find your fans doing it

8 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Also that the current form isn’t acceptable and LJ needs to do something to fix the current rot that sees us displaying relegation form.

Do you suppose LJ and his background boys aren't aware of our dip in form?   :dunno:

Well.......of course they are..........

They now have six days to work up at Failand our own style of football ready for the Owls on Saturday.

Add to mix that Pack is now off the naughty step and will be available for selection.

Archived