IGNORED

More Injuries...

BristolisRed17

Johnson confirms 2 potentially 3 injuries sustained today.

I know he couldn’t have predicted these extra ones back in January but I do feel himself and the backroom staff should have been honest and realistic with themselves and not banking on having our injured players back and MATCH FIT by end of Jan/mid Feb. 

We’re now nearly in to March and only O’Neil just back so far with the others just running on grass.

Looks like we’re gunna have to dip into the free agent market to field a side.. 

45 minutes ago, BristolisRed17 said:

Johnson confirms 2 potentially 3 injuries sustained today.

I know he couldn’t have predicted these extra ones back in January but I do feel himself and the backroom staff should have been honest and realistic with themselves and not banking on having our injured players back and MATCH FIT by end of Jan/mid Feb. 

We’re now nearly in to March and only O’Neil just back so far with the others just running on grass.

Looks like we’re gunna have to dip into the free agent market to field a side.. 

Yes LJ said that himself....Sigh!

Assuming Baker and Diedhiou? Magnússon to CB with Bryan LB until the fabled day Pisano returns and revert back to Bobby up top alone with Pato in a free role behind him. Kent LM with Brownhill RM. 

Yes the squad is a little thin but still a good starting XI. 

54 minutes ago, hodge said:

Assuming Baker and Diedhiou? Magnússon to CB with Bryan LB until the fabled day Pisano returns and revert back to Bobby up top alone with Pato in a free role behind him. Kent LM with Brownhill RM. 

Oh please no!!! Not Diedhiou out again and Baker too. This season is turning bad 

56 minutes ago, hodge said:

Better off Kelly @ lb then have Bryan & Kent on the same side

10 hours ago, redapple said:

Hopefully only minor injuries to Baker and Diédhiou. May be fit for next Saturday. Who knows ? 

LJ quotes are a bit strange. He alludes to the fact around us adapting our style without Fam but then goes on to say niggles too rather than serious. We all need to pray that Baker and Fam are fit for Saturday

Archived