IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES (Merged)

RedM

I'll ring the ticket office for advice tomorrow, but maybe someone who has gone through this can help on this one before then....

So I'm an existing STH in the south stand....I've a feeling that the two seats next to me aren't season ticket seats...  Now, I was looking to get my twins their first season tickets this year, where do I stand?  The ideal situation is to renew my seat and take the two next to me, but if I can't get my nippers until 20th that means I have to hold off renewing my seat until then....by which time I may have lost my seat and the two next to me if they are indeed not ST's already.  Am I likely to be able to get my kids tickets before the 20th and therefore know what the hell I'm doing and where I'm sitting, or am I just going to be taking pot luck?

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

No idea what I paid last season (Dolman centre) sure it wasn't just shy of 500quid however.

And when we get promoted at the end of the season we'll have fewer games as well!

This club takes the piss out of its most loyal fans , always has , March 19th or lose your seats potentially 9 weeks before the end of the season ( if play offs ) , why  don’t they just say they don’t give a shit about us and then it’s clear 

10 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Probably nothing, but this caught my eye in the club’s graphic about the prices announcement.

Been a couple of whispers about a new crest.. I wonder if this is the first outing of the new robin?

E9211D94-ED26-4B79-91F1-50CD24123D5A.jpeg

Luverly ent 'ee? First thing I spotted.

1 minute ago, Cov 77 said:

This club takes the piss out of its most loyal fans , always has , March 19th or lose your seats potentially 9 weeks before the end of the season ( if play offs ) , why  don’t they just say they don’t give a shit about us and then it’s clear 

My feedback at one of those fan group meeting things was that the renewal process last time was a negative experience, there was no financial incentive to renew early, just the threat that if you didn't, you could lose your seat.

Unless there is something on the website to the contrary, these prices aren't obviously screaming out, 'early bird prices, best price is only available until 'x' date

Which would suggest they have done eff all about listening to feedback!

I sit with my son, he's under 19 in Landsdown Centre - looks like they have done away with the U19 in that section, are they saying he can no longer have that seat at all or we will have to pay the under 22 price for him to keep it.

Shoddy if that is the case - we always sit together so if he can't get a guaranteed renew of his seat then I have to let mine go too.

17 minutes ago, TDarwall said:

Am I reading it correct that there is no longer an U19 option for Lower West Stand? 

Looks that way mate.

That means if I want to sit in the same seats this year with my 2 kids their prices have gone up from £99 to £255 each as I’ll have to pay for an under 22 ticket for them?

This club makes it harder and harder to justify me spending my money year after year!

Thanks BCFC! 

Archived