IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES (Merged)

RedM

6 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

This club takes the piss out of its most loyal fans , always has , March 19th or lose your seats potentially 9 weeks before the end of the season ( if play offs ) , why  don’t they just say they don’t give a shit about us and then it’s clear 

Yeah, the club hates us.

I heard they had to be talked out of adding torture devices to every seat when they were redeveloping the stadium.

5 minutes ago, Redstart said:

I sit with my son, he's under 19 in Landsdown Centre - looks like they have done away with the U19 in that section, are they saying he can no longer have that seat at all or we will have to pay the under 22 price for him to keep it.

Shoddy if that is the case - we always sit together so if he can't get a guaranteed renew of his seat then I have to let mine go too.

No, just that he has to pay under 22's prices.... which admittedly is quite a jump...  He has a season ticket, so he'll be able to renew, but in the relevant price banding.

The lack of U19 and U12 in the Lansdown is either a mistake or blatant social engineering to herd parents with kids into the Family section.

The hugely popular £50 Under-12 season card, including a free shirt, will continue in the South Stand and extended Family Area. Any Under-12 who purchases a season card in the Dolman Stand or Lansdown Stand lower will also be eligible to claim a free shirt, although the season card price is subject to a rise.

What RISE AND HOW MUCH?

18 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

I'll ring the ticket office for advice tomorrow, but maybe someone who has gone through this can help on this one before then....

So I'm an existing STH in the south stand....I've a feeling that the two seats next to me aren't season ticket seats...  Now, I was looking to get my twins their first season tickets this year, where do I stand?  The ideal situation is to renew my seat and take the two next to me, but if I can't get my nippers until 20th that means I have to hold off renewing my seat until then....by which time I may have lost my seat and the two next to me if they are indeed not ST's already.  Am I likely to be able to get my kids tickets before the 20th and therefore know what the hell I'm doing and where I'm sitting, or am I just going to be taking pot luck?

If you're right in thinking the two seats next to you are not season ticket seats, then you will be able to purchase them both from 5th March with no problems.

However, if they are season ticket seats, you would have to wait until 19th March, and hope they weren't renewed.

3 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

No, just that he has to pay under 22's prices.... which admittedly is quite a jump...  He has a season ticket, so he'll be able to renew, but in the relevant price banding.

Jeeezusss - a £236 price jump just on his seat alone - makes it a Grand basically for the 2 of us to keep our seats for next season !!

2 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

If you're right in thinking the two seats next to you are not season ticket seats, then you will be able to purchase them both from 5th March with no problems.

However, if they are season ticket seats, you would have to wait until 19th March, and hope they weren't renewed.

So even though my nippers will be new STH's not renewals I should be able to take them?  They're members, which don't go on sale for another 2 weeks as they only started going this season..... That's good news if that's the case though.   

Why has ST plus been taken away and what is this 'loyalty scheme' that's been added  please? Can't seem to see any answers on it? That could prove pretty pricey on beer prices over the course of the season if that little perk for being a long standing ST holder has been taken away, as well as the benefit of first dibs on away tickets. Please can you expand @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

4 minutes ago, TDarwall said:

I’m hoping it’s an error, but I think it’s because they want to charge at least the U22 price irrespective of the age of the ST holder. 

This. A 5 year old is Under 22 years old after all.

Just received an email with more info. Will take a gander. 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Devil’s advocate slightly here, but why should a 24 year old get a discount over someone in their late 20s / early 30s anyway?

24 year old is less likely to have a well paying, solid job than someone in their early 30s, surely?

Can definitely see the merits of its inclusion.

I've been going to the FAN meetings for over a year now. In response to Adam Baker's question about what we wanted to see with re to STs, I said "no increase in prices as a minimum." 

Seems this has been ignored. My season ticket will go up from £429 (plus £2 booking fee) to £499. That's a seat in the Lower Dolman, centre. A £70 increase is far far too much. Correct me if I'm wrong (I know I will be as I'm hopeless at Maths) but that's a 14% rise. 

1 minute ago, Fat Cigar said:

I've been going to the FAN meetings for over a year now. In response to Adam Baker's question about what we wanted to see with re to STs, I said "no increase in prices as a minimum." 

Seems this has been ignored. My season ticket will go up from £429 (plus £2 booking fee) to £499. That's a seat in the Lower Dolman, centre. A £70 increase is far far too much. Correct me if I'm wrong (I know I will be as I'm hopeless at Maths) but that's a 14% rise. 

But so far, no badly photoshopped picture of Milan knee sliding down Park Street!

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

24 year old is less likely to have a well paying, solid job than someone in their early 30s, surely?

Can definitely see the merits of its inclusion.

I’m 34 and had far more disposable income 10 years ago before I had a huge mortgage on a modesty property and two kids in childcare, even though I now earn significantly more.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’m 34 and had far more disposable income 10 years ago before I had a huge mortgage on a modesty property and two kids in childcare, even though I now earn significantly more.

Fair shout. Maybe BristolRob's point about minimum wage brackets is more sound then.

7 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Yeah, that's not right mind. It's ******* astronomical as it is. 

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Archived