IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES (Merged)

RedM

Simple question....So I move mine and my kids to the family section. City get promoted to the Prem and sell out. My kids get to old for the family section. What happens then?

Can the trust please raise this question with the club?

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

So there is no increase? 

Type Season South Stand Dolman Wings Dolman Centre Family Lansdown Lansdown Wings Lansdwown Centre
Adult 2017/2018 347 401 431 372 471 531
  2018/2019 345 415 499 345 499 599
  % Increase/Decrease -0.58 3.49 15.78 -7.26 5.94 12.81

Concession 2017/2018 261 301 331 286 357 401
incl:(U25) 2018/2019 285 345 390 285 390 469
  % Increase/Decrease 9.20 14.62 17.82 -0.35 9.24 16.96

U22 2017/2018 117 201 217 142 237 267
  2018/2019 150 230 255 150 255 335
  % Increase/Decrease 28.21 14.43 17.51 5.63 7.59 25.47

U19 2017/2018 99 99 99 99 99 99
  2018/2019 99 150 150 99 ? ?
  % Increase/Decrease 0.00 51.52 51.52 0.00 tbc tbc

U12 2017/2018 50 50 50 50 50 50
  2018/2019 50 99 99 50 ? ?
  % Increase/Decrease 0.00 98.00 98.00 0.00 tbc tbc

Disabled 2017/2018 261 301 331 286 357 401
  2018/2019 Based on Age Category per Above
  % Increase/Decrease Based on Age Category per Above

8 minutes ago, alandicks said:

2 adults and two children in Dolman an increase of £246 or 23.38% rise. Having spent a fortune following the fantastic cup run this has just about finished me off. Going to be two disappointed U19's. Thanks City !!!

8 minutes ago, alandicks said:

2 adults and two children in Dolman an increase of £246 or 23.38% rise. Having spent a fortune following the fantastic cup run this has just about finished me off. Going to be two disappointed U19's. Thanks City !!!

just a thought, cant you try and get seats in the south stand?

9 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

I've generally considered your posts rather erudite. This is a sweeping generalisation and is rather belittling.

Age-related discounts are sweeping generalisations too. Therefore they need to be appropriate to a majority. It is an established fact that the over 65s are now more wealthy on average than those of working age. Therefore the concept of pensioner discount makes little sense in Britain in 2018.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/pensioner-household-income-higher-than-working-age-as-time-goes-by-study-a7576736.html

2 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Dolman & Lansdown Centre sections ridiculous increases. Junior prices are intended to socially engineer kids + parents into the Family Section.

Totally agree - they are not allowing for me and a 17 year old lad though - no way going to go Family section.

This season 2 seats cost me the £531 + £99 = £630. Next season £599 + £335 = £934. That's a bloody 48% increase for me to renew our seats - that's just not right in my opinion.

I know it's all about business but it shows a total disregard for a Bristol City mad existing U19 fan - its ok to call yourself a family club but that seems to get binned once your kid reaches a certain age now.

7 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

You paid £347 last year.

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

So parts of the ground get a discount (even a small one) whilst others face steep increases????? I think that’s appalling

The £2 difference is the booking fees which they’ve scrapped this time (or swallowed not the price)

15 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’m just relieved my Dad with his final salary pension, massive house, no mortgage and three foreign holidays a year is getting the discount he so desperately needs.

most over 65s are not as lucky as your dad, don't lump all older supporters as rolling in it.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The £2 difference is the booking fees which they’ve scrapped this time (or swallowed not the price)

So everyone’s booking fees are scrapped, that’s good news. But I just think the principal is very wrong where some tickets have gone up 17% from what I’m reading on here whilst some have a 0% increase. Surely the fairest way if there has to be a rise would be approx 3-5% on EACH & EVERY ticket? @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO was this even considered? 

21 minutes ago, alandicks said:

just a thought, cant you try and get seats in the south stand?

It isn't about where we sit it is about the club inflicting a 23% increase when the average worker is struggling to get 2%. When they say football has lost touch with the public this is a fine example. Would any other business inflict this on their customers without some sort of explanation ?

•  

Typical City, no thought for us half season ticket holders I've only just got my seat warm and now I've got 2 weeks to buy it again and I wanted to buy a ticket for the 1st half of next season to see how things pan out, shocking treatment to us half a season fans, when will they ever learn.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

So everyone’s booking fees are scrapped, that’s good news. But I just think the principal is very wrong where some tickets have gone up 17% from what I’m reading on here whilst some have a 0% increase. Surely the fairest way if there has to be a rise would be approx 3-5% on EACH & EVERY ticket? @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO was this even considered? 

I don’t get why some of the Dolman and other tickets have gone up by that much either. Not really fair I agree. 

1 minute ago, pillred said:

most over 65s are not as lucky as your dad, don't lump all older supporters as rolling in it.

I’m not. I was talking about my Dad.

But, that said, broad discounts have to be broadly applicable. It’s even less true to suggest that working age people are “rolling in it” than it is pensioners.

See my previous post.

17 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Simple question....So I move mine and my kids to the family section. City get promoted to the Prem and sell out. My kids get to old for the family section. What happens then?

Can the trust please raise this question with the club?

Forget about the trust mate, they are worse than useless

WTF!!

Myself and 16 yr old son last year for  Landsdown centre £626. 

Next Season they want £934 to retain seats.!!! 

Sat there or there abouts for 8-9 years apart from rebuild. So pissed off , a 49.2% increase. Never thought I would say it but they can go and do one!!!

6 minutes ago, Chappers said:

It's just year on year, "Just another £x" per game, always some garbage like "building on success". Reality is that prices are now too dear, but we all carry on paying it, either because we can afford to, or by making savings elsewhere.

A ticket in the Atyeo 10 years ago was about £330 and now it’s £345 in the South Stand a decade on. 

I don’t see how any adult can call £15 a game too dear, other than for age specific categories, how far do you have to go back to find remotely comparable POTD prices?

54 minutes ago, Red Cloud said:

great way of belittling it, BUT £3 per game is not paid PER GAME but in one lump NOW - £70 is a lot for some to stump up, it's ONLY 19p a day over a year, bargain eh?

I wasn’t meant to belittle anyone’s financial position. Simply saying that it’s an extra £3 per game. (£4 if you do wish to split the payments over 10 months)

It COULD be for Premier league football, (obviously that would be slightly higher per game) if it’s not, then it’s for a team that can hopefully push on further again next season. 

Archived