IGNORED

Dubai. Was the trip worth it?

tinman85

2 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

I’m certain the failure to sign a right back had nothing to do with the expense of the trip to Dubai! 

Yeah I heard SL said to Johnson that you can either have 3 nights at the Burj al-Natch or a right back, but you’re not having both. 

Apparently he also picked a Ford Fusion and a 3* break in Weymouth (with a sea view) over Grabban and Afobe. 

8 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Must admit I would be quite happy to have a bad spell at work and then be rewarded with a trip to Dubai, doesn't seem to be paying off at the moment but don't think the cost would have equalled a new player though.

quite agree. I said at the time we'd have been better off treating the players to jogging round the Brecon Beacons in the freezing rain (possibly on a SAS Training course). That'd have aided team bonding no end. I think they call it strength in adversity

2 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however apparently bizarre or not. Why not argue the case instead of cutting that someone to shreds? 

Because the someone who started this thread has a long history of avoiding actual debate, and regularly disappears when inconvenient facts rear their head.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Because the someone who started this thread has a long history of avoiding actual debate, and regularly disappears when inconvenient facts rear their head.

Sorry but the real reason is the truth hurts. We all know it's not good enough. Be truthful. 

4 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Sorry but the real reason is the truth hurts. We all know it's not good enough. Be truthful. 

The irony being that any time the truth is posted to dispel one of your many rambling myths, you just disappear into the ether never to be seen again in the thread....

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Please enlighten me? I'm not on here every two minutes. 

You don't have to be.

People pointed out Cardiff dont have the tiny budget you claimed and you never came with any actual counter but buried your head.

If my memory serves correct then at least 2 of the times Cardiffs budget was raised you were either quoted or tagged, so you would have been given a notification and alerted to said post the next time you were online.

9 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

You don't have to be.

People pointed out Cardiff dont have the tiny budget you claimed and you never came with any actual counter but buried your head.

If my memory serves correct then at least 2 of the times Cardiffs budget was raised you were either quoted or tagged, so you would have been given a notification and alerted to said post the next time you were online.

Erm. The fact I have is Warnock has won how many promotions with average players? LJ has achieved....? They are the only facts I need 

1 minute ago, tinman85 said:

Erm. The fact I have is Warnock has won how many promotions with average players? LJ has achieved....? They are the only facts I need 

You claimed he is operating on a shoestring budget, and when it was pointed out that this ‘fact’ you presented was in fact a complete load of guff, you disappeared. 

You’d probably get taken more seriously if you actually acted like you wanted to discuss the topics you put forward, but you seem to have no interest in actual dialogue - you just want somewhere to post rants which largely seem to revolve around your own made up ‘facts’.  

How many more years has Warnock been a manager?

My 5 month nephew hasn't got the grades I did in my GCSEs, by your logic I'm a genius and he's got learning difficulties.

And once again you haven't addressed that Cardiff have a vastly larger wage budget, which covers less employees.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You claimed he is operating on a shoestring budget, and when it was pointed out that this ‘fact’ you presented was in fact a complete load of guff, you disappeared. 

You’d probably get taken more seriously if you actually acted like you wanted to discuss the topics you put forward, but you seem to have no interest in actual dialogue - you just want somewhere to post rants which largely seem to revolve around your own made up ‘facts’.  

Look at that Cardiff squad. Not a chance they are on less than ours. Doesn't show the figures for this season 

Look at that Cardiff squad. Not a chance they are on less than ours. Doesn't show the figures for this season 

So on the one hand you claim to know the budget constraints within which a rival manager is operating and on the other hand you say there is no available data? Make your mind up. 

Archived