IGNORED

The Bristol City FC v Sheffield Wednesday FC Match Day Thread 35

Septic Peg

Bobby obviously will be recognised for his goals today and will pick up MOM, but from watching on the stream Fammy was absolutely terrific today and caused the Wednesday defence an absolute nightmare. Deserved a goal. We are twice the team with him up top causing problems whatever tactical approach we employ. 

Reid is on another level . It would be astonishing if he is not being chased by other clubs this summer. He has come of age and is now fulfilling all that promise. Simply wonderful .We will will have to pay him a serious amount to stay, and I know it is against our business model, but how we need to have players like him to take us to the next level. 

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

They are still seven points out of it. Played midweek, loads of injuries, think they will find there are three worse teams this year.

I think so too, but no doubting they deserve to be down there.

3 minutes ago, Psychopomp said:

Reid is on another level . It would be astonishing if he is not being chased by other clubs this summer. He has come of age and is now fulfilling all that promise. Simply wonderful .We will will have to pay him a serious amount to stay, and I know it is against our business model, but how we need to have players like him to take us to the next level. 

That's our plan - develop , sell, and reinvest - unfortunately

But don't worry we have Engvall and Taylor, and Woodrow will cost a fraction of what we get for Bobby!?

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

Bobby obviously will be recognised for his goals today and pick up MOM, but from watching on the stream Fammy was absolutely terrific today and caused the Wednesday defence an absolute nightmare. Deserved a goal. We are twice the team with him up top causing problems whatever tactical approach we employ. 

Massively agree mate but we're so much better playing with today's tactics. 

Archived