IGNORED

Streams tonight

Colombo Robin

Before the mandatory "its not on the telly so there won't be any streams" or "why do we have this thread every week" comments there's been a few decent links floating around on match days recently. Some on periscope and last Saturday on youtube even (before it got taken down). Please share the goods if anyone finds anything

Thank you please

1 minute ago, Colombo Robin said:

Before the mandatory "its not on the telly so there won't be any streams" or "why do we have this thread every week" comments there's been a few decent links floating around on match days recently. Some on periscope and last Saturday on youtube even (before it got taken down). Please share the goods if anyone finds anything

Thank you please

Usually one on the FB page.

13 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Thank you please

If you're actually in Sri Lanka sign up for BCTV .

7 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

I don't have FB myself but tried to join the city FB page a few times with my missus' account and never got accepted 

Thought they accepted anyone! Try again.

Archived