IGNORED

The Preston North End FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 36

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Red white and red said:

Cunningham has made the most of that, got Flint sent off there

Its 100% a red seeing the video he's clocked him and you just can't do that whether Cunningham gets straight up or not. Seems like Pisano is going to have to play the next 3 games now, Wright to CB, just have to hope Baker is back. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Think it’s safe to say our January dealings blew it for us, didn’t strengthen where we needed and those we did bring have been bobbins.

According to Collins dictionary, bobbins is a rarely used word..... and rightly so, why beat about the bush when shit will do!

How did Korey miss that?! And instead we end up with Flint sent off. Cunningham was playacting little ***** though. 

Thats what I hate about Preston. They're aggressive as **** and do all the little Warnock shithousery tactics and then go down at the lightest touch, feigning injury and crying about everything that doesn't go their way.  

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Cardiff- Winning

Derby - Winning

Fulham - Winning

Villa - Winning

Boro - Winning - Pulis

Millwall - Winning 

City - Losing

Colin manual manipulator - 10 points clear of City with a game in hand....let that sink in.

January transfer window

Fulham - Mitrovic

City - Diony

City once 9 points clear of 7th

Meltdown anyone????

I would suggest our defensive record is more the issue. We have scored more than Cardiff for instance but let in 42 in 36 games compared to their 28.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

How did Korey miss that?! And instead we end up with Flint sent off. Cunningham was playacting little ***** though. 

Thats what I hate about Preston. They're aggressive as **** and do all the little Warnock shithousery tactics and then go down at the lightest touch, feigning injury and crying about everything that doesn't go their way.  

They deserve win though.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

This night gets worse . Cashed out at half time for £17 thinking QPR wouldn’t get back into it. Cost me £230 :grr: oh now flint been sent off and he deserved it. :grr:

Cashed out at only 1-0?! And with Derby being a bit dodge last few weeks! You deserve everything you get!!!!! 

Hey the team that wins the play offs is always the team with momentum.

Its dangerous for us to just sit comfortably in 3rd in a false sense of security... That why Johnson has engineered this blip - a master stroke executed by bringing in shyte players in the window -  so we can then rise phoenix like from mid table in the run in to breach the top six and win the play offs. 

Archived