Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Septic Peg

The Preston North End FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 36

1 minute ago, Red white and red said:

Cunningham has made the most of that, got Flint sent off there

Its 100% a red seeing the video he's clocked him and you just can't do that whether Cunningham gets straight up or not. Seems like Pisano is going to have to play the next 3 games now, Wright to CB, just have to hope Baker is back. 

2 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Think it’s safe to say our January dealings blew it for us, didn’t strengthen where we needed and those we did bring have been bobbins.

According to Collins dictionary, bobbins is a rarely used word..... and rightly so, why beat about the bush when shit will do!

• Like 1

How did Korey miss that?! And instead we end up with Flint sent off. Cunningham was playacting little ***** though. 

Thats what I hate about Preston. They're aggressive as **** and do all the little Warnock shithousery tactics and then go down at the lightest touch, feigning injury and crying about everything that doesn't go their way.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Cardiff- Winning

Derby - Winning

Fulham - Winning

Villa - Winning

Boro - Winning - Pulis

Millwall - Winning 

City - Losing

Colin manual manipulator - 10 points clear of City with a game in hand....let that sink in.

January transfer window

Fulham - Mitrovic

City - Diony

City once 9 points clear of 7th

Meltdown anyone????

I would suggest our defensive record is more the issue. We have scored more than Cardiff for instance but let in 42 in 36 games compared to their 28.

Hahahahahahhahahah our back 4 is gonna be an absolute shambles.

Flint has let down the travelling fans with that. Moronic.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

How did Korey miss that?! And instead we end up with Flint sent off. Cunningham was playacting little ***** though. 

Thats what I hate about Preston. They're aggressive as **** and do all the little Warnock shithousery tactics and then go down at the lightest touch, feigning injury and crying about everything that doesn't go their way.  

They deserve win though.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

This night gets worse . Cashed out at half time for £17 thinking QPR wouldn’t get back into it. Cost me £230 :grr: oh now flint been sent off and he deserved it. :grr:

Cashed out at only 1-0?! And with Derby being a bit dodge last few weeks! You deserve everything you get!!!!! 

Hey the team that wins the play offs is always the team with momentum.

Its dangerous for us to just sit comfortably in 3rd in a false sense of security... That why Johnson has engineered this blip - a master stroke executed by bringing in shyte players in the window -  so we can then rise phoenix like from mid table in the run in to breach the top six and win the play offs. 

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Wright and Magnússon in central defence on Saturday...shit me 

Baker only just missed out on this game supposedly, suspect he'll be back for Saturday.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Hahahahahahhahahah our back 4 is gonna be an absolute shambles.

Flint has let down the travelling fans with that. Moronic.

He doesn't care cuz he will be off in the summer with Bryan and Reid, and maybe Korey, but it is ok as Cardiff are going up and we will be building for the future.....like the ******* doozers from Fraggle Rock!

Well, lost to a rival who are now equal with us on points, and to top it off we now seem to be missing both of our CB's unless Baker will be back soon. All in all I still think the lack of quality full backs is leaving us in a dire situation, I mean had we bought a RB or a left back we'd now have some cover as Bailey would be able to play CB without having to put Korey in as a RB which is more than likely to happen.

All in all when we have no injuries/ suspensions we have have a good team, however we still lack quality in depth and that will be our undoing this season.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

and our already fading hopes of making the play-offs have gone

1 point off 6th place. FFS! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

Cunninghams a**** every single time we’ve played against them since he left. Only player of the promotion side I dislike. 

Bitter about us because he was only a bit player in the promo season

1 minute ago, Super said:

They deserve win though.

Not actually sure they do to be fair. Its a tough place to go and we've created a good few clear cut chances. 

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

Cunninghams a**** every single time we’ve played against them since he left. Only player of the promotion side I dislike. 

Yet we get him on bctv when he's down. We are too nice. 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Thank god we were completely  safe a while back. The similarities with last year are a proper worry. 

Yep, very similar. The good run lasted longer this season but apart from that they are starting to mirror each other.