IGNORED

Bryan Banned

JasonM88

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

Mags left back or chance for Kelly to show what he's got? No Flint or Bryan for Burton and Ipswich (Barnsley too for Flint) though is frustrating 

Play Kelly. 

13 minutes ago, hodge said:

Mags left back or chance for Kelly to show what he's got? No Flint or Bryan for Burton and Ipswich (Barnsley too for Flint) though is frustrating 

Confirmed now that Bryan is banned. Bloody hell what a disaster tonight. 

To be honest, the 10th booking was going to come at some point. It's probably not a bad time with Burton away and Ipswich home coming up. If we can't get at least four points from these two without Joe, then we don't deserve to be in the play-off picture. 

41 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Kelly? Did you go to QPR away? Not ready yet. 

He had very little help from his winger that day at QPR.  Who was that? oh yeah, Bryan.

Did you see Kelly's performance at Watford in the league cup?  Didn't put a single foot wrong and probably the best left back performance I've seen from a City player for over a decade.

I'll stand by this - Kelly is a better left back than Bryan.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

He had very little help from his winger that day at QPR.  Who was that? oh yeah, Bryan.

Did you see Kelly's performance at Watford in the league cup?  Didn't put a single foot wrong and probably the best left back performance I've seen from a City player for over a decade.

I'll stand by this - Kelly is a better left back than Bryan.

Kelly will be a far better left back than Bryan. Not just yet though. 

(I know you think Bryan is a LM)

Looking like our disciplinary record will cost us dearly this year unfortunately. Pack and Bryan picking up 20 bookings between them with six players  receiving bans totalling 16 matches I think. How the **** can any team expect to go up with that ? 

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Looking like our disciplinary record will cost us dearly this year unfortunately. Pack and Bryan picking up 20 bookings between them with six players  receiving bans totalling 16 matches I think. How the **** can any team expect to go up with that ? 

Also interesting to see wolves, Cardiff, derby and villa in the top 6 of the fair play league. we’re 19th !!!! 

4 hours ago, hodge said:

I would agree, if Bryan is likely to be off at the end of the season then we need to know what Kelly is capable of, baptism of fire to regular first team action.

I think the Premier League ship maybe sailing away for Mr Bryan. I cant see the interest being there for him to be honest.. his stock was at its highest in January IMO.

Archived