He is so Agressive

To me, last night was handbags, and Cunningham should be banded for faking 

All flinty did was shove him away

But the way he attacked the Referee, was a disgrace  

The Referee will have no simpathy with him attacking the Referee like that

I think City should appeal. The Fulham push was far worse

And Flinty had no intension of causing harm to Cunningham

Cunningham is a disgrace to sportsmanship. He started the whole thing

Think Cunningham has made of meal of that, he's obviously not hurt, but there is no way in hell that the FA will overturn that.

If I had my way football referees would behave more like rugby referees, no swearing or bad manners, yellows and reds for taking the piss.

Flint was 100% wrong in this instance but he gets absolutely nothing from referees.

Week after week you see him man handled and thrown to the floor every time he goes up for a corner.

It's absolutely incredible that none of the officials ever see it, especially as before the game the captains go in to the refs rooms and are warned about holding, grappling and shirt pulling at corners!

It's no wonder he gets riled by them what with their temporary blindness every time we get a corner!

6 minutes ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

Flint was 100% wrong in this instance but he gets absolutely nothing from referees.

Week after week you see him man handled and thrown to the floor every time he goes up for a corner.

It's absolutely incredible that none of the officials ever see it, especially as before the game the captains go in to the refs rooms and are warned about holding, grappling and shirt pulling at corners!

It's no wonder he gets riled by them what with their temporary blindness every time we get a corner!

This is absolutely true- because he is so tall and so committed he looks like an aggressive player which, in my opinion, he is not ( I consider him to be 100% focussed on the ball & playing his game, indeed these are his reasons, apparently, for not wanting to be captain).

The refs see this fiercely determined giant of a man and automatically think he is likely to be the one dishing it out, when often the opposite is true.

He has made a very noble apology on his Instagram account ( and I expect, elsewhere) and should be applauded for accepting the blame, wanting to learn from it and moving on. When he is back I expect him to be working doubly hard ( is this even possible!!) to make up for it!

1 hour ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

Agree with this mate. Remember Swindon away a few years back as the most blatant fouling against him I've ever seen and all of it completely ignored by the ref.

However Football referees will never be respected as they are in Rugby until the gutless FA give them the powers that will enable them to command respect.

My view is Flint does nothing more than try to remonstrate to the ref to get his point across.

Considering the amount of gbh he endures at every set piece its no wonder he gets a little riled. He gets no protection whatsoever. I don't know what refs see.

You only have to look at the "treatment" dished out to Flint at AG by swindle a few seasons ago. None of it punished. Fast forward it a few seasons and a higher league and you have the same "treatment" being dished out to him albeit in a more subtler fashion.  

The ref should take a long look at the preston players' antics and especially the theatrical ex player who should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. 

2 hours ago, HIGHRIDGE BCFC said:

The irony was not lost on me that he gets caught fouling in the box, yet week in week out gets nothing when the opposition just do a job on him, making no attempt to fairly win the ball. Just climb all over him, pull his shirt, put an arm across him etc.

Ref had no choice but to give a red as he lashed out but i do feel a bit sorry for him.

Archived