IGNORED

Section 82 - Scarves

James

7 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Amateur. Tinpot. Embarrassing. 

Want to provide some ‘constructive’ criticism? 

What could have been done differently?  What do you not like about the design? How could we go about making it less embarrassing for you? 

12 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Amateur. Tinpot. Embarrassing. 

No real need for that is there? I'm not keen on the colour if i'm honest but i'm probably in a minority. Hope you sell plenty though James

15 hours ago, James said:

In the past many of you have kindly dipped in to your own pockets (and schedules) to contribute towards what have been some impressive displays, those funds have been gratefully received and hopefully well spent!

We're currently waiting to hit the 'order' button on some newly designed Scarves (pics below - only 1 scarf Design, S82 & logo's on one side, BCFC on the other) which we hope will not only add some colour/vibrancy around the ground but also the proceeds from which (100% of) will provide valuable funds for future displays.

We'll be selling them for £15 each

This is a first for us, which means we obviously can't be certain of demand etc. Therefore the purpose of this thread (and posts on other forms of social media) is to offer the option of pre-ordering.

This is not only to make sure we don't end up 'under-stocking' (production is 2-3 weeks), but also to protect as best we can what will be a substantial outlay in getting them produced.

We'll stop short of asking for payment up front but would ask that if you do 'order' you do so on the basis that you will definitely complete the purchase.

If interested, please send an email stating:

-Name

-Contact Number

-Number of Scarves 

to - section82bcfc@hotmail.com 

We'll be confirming the order with our supplier first thing Monday (12th). So drop us a line by 10pm Sunday to make sure you're on the list.

Cheers
S82

IMG_0642-20180308-16250422.jpg

IMG_0645-20180308-162501731.jpg

IMG_0644-20180308-162455831.jpg

IMG_0643-20180308-162454167.jpg

That top scarf will be a no no for BS won't it.

I like it mind.

7 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Will there be Lower Lansdown ones? Or Dolman section (no more than) 80 (minutes) ones? :whistle:

I would support this. Could we use the same design but for wherever someone sits? We can’t hold S82 above all others. Atm if someone wore one of these it could be considered a divisive microagression against fans from other seating areas. 

27 minutes ago, Harry said:

Want to provide some ‘constructive’ criticism? 

What could have been done differently?  What do you not like about the design? How could we go about making it less embarrassing for you? 

Absolutely.

I think the colour choice is poor. Could easily go for a red colourway without looking like a BS product. Would stand out more in S82.

Font choice looks cheap and like a child trying to edgy. 

The use of a gas mark is embarrassing. Why not use a robin? Why acknowledge the Gas on a scarf so proudly BCFC? 

The established date is wrong. 

Genuinely hope that helps for future designs. 

18 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Absolutely.

I think the colour choice is poor. Could easily go for a red colourway without looking like a BS product. Would stand out more in S82.

The use of a gas mark is embarrassing. Why not use a robin? Why acknowledge the Gas on a scarf so proudly BCFC? 

That’s better. Thanks for the feedback. 

15 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Out of pure curiosity, what made Section 82 choose black as the main colour of their “colour scheme”? I’ve not seen any official section 82 stuff before and I just realised you see a lot of black on the logos and stuff. Is it as simple as it being the main colour of most ultras?

Easy option. 

22 minutes ago, kivsy said:

I like it and fair play to section 82 for doing them , many years ago city wore black shorts , plenty of pictures out there.  

Forza 82 !!!

I'd say black was pretty appropriate given the current mood amongst the fanbase...

17 hours ago, James said:

You want feedback, I'll give you feedback.
I don't do colours let alone scarves, but I like it. Being of a certain generation I see links between the Red/white/black and the team I grew up with, or at least post 75, so I like the colours. Has the obvious Red and white but the black shows a separation .

IMG_0642-20180308-16250422.jpg

IMG_0645-20180308-162501731.jpg

I don't see a problem with the font , can't be too clever with this sort of thing. 
Below , you have the Robin and the old school version too . My only criticism would be the gas mask. I don't actually mind it as a logo, it was just the actual design. It took me a couple of seconds to work out what it was. 
Over all I'd say good work . I even considered buying one, but as I've worn colours once in about 40 years I decided not to. 

In case you wondered, Mansfield at Wembley , I wore the shirt with the stripe across the chest. Still love that shirt.

IMG_0643-20180308-162454167.jpgIMG_0644-20180308-162455831.jpg

I actually really like the colour scheme of the scarf it looks great, if they get the date correct and maybe lose the gas mask then I'd buy it. You could put in ernie instead of the gas mask. 

Also I'd buy a scarf that has Forza Eastenders on it. 

Any chance of of a silk one? :P

3 hours ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

I would support this. Could we use the same design but for wherever someone sits? We can’t hold S82 above all others. Atm if someone wore one of these it could be considered a divisive microagression against fans from other seating areas. 

Section 82 is the ultras group.

Blocks S25-27 is the unreserved singing section.

9 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Care to elaborate? As I have above. Very rude reply IMHO. 

I hate to say this but I find myself giggling at your replies, I must have a strange sense of humour, agree with the date and gas- mask need removing but fair play to all involved for having a pop, 

6 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Absolutely.

Its only a ****ing scarf! 

6 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Absolutely.

Black is colour of Section 82.

Font is font of Section 82

Gas mask is logo of Section 82 - robin is on other end

Established date IS wrong, but it matches the official crest.

The flag is an official product of the Section 82 fans group, therefore matches all other S82 items. If it didn’t it would look tinpot.

If you want a red scarf with a non-edgy font, buy one from the official store then it will be an official Bristol Sport product.

22 minutes ago, SonOfDjuric said:

Black is colour of Section 82.

Font is font of Section 82

Gas mask is logo of Section 82 - robin is on other end

Established date IS wrong, but it matches the official crest.

The flag is an official product of the Section 82 fans group, therefore matches all other S82 items. If it didn’t it would look tinpot.

If you want a red scarf with a non-edgy font, buy one from the official store then it will be an official Bristol Sport product.

Embarrassing.

Archived