IGNORED

Nothing to see here, just another Engvall thread

1891 B.C. Sweden

According to fotbolldirekt.se Djurgårdens IF (and some other clubs) is interested in Engvall again.

http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2018/03/09/just-nu-pa-fd-djurgarden-vill-ha-stjarnan-det-stammer/

Google translate:

Djurgården wants the star - "It's right"     (Star??? my remark :blink:)

Gustav Engvall's problem in Bristol City is a sequel. Now Djurgården can now be rescued. Dif confirms today's direct contact with the 23-year-old striker.
"He has played in Djurgården and was very valuable and also an incredibly good guy. We are in touch with him and are investigating whether he can solve, now reveals Bosse Andersson for FotbollDirekt.se.

In Djurgården and in all Swedish, he became the first name for the first time.
Now, feel distant last year.
In Bristol, the existence resembles Gustav Engvall's concrete wall - either before or after Djurgården, he has come somewhere in the Championship club.

His agent Per Jonsson has recently confirmed a lot of interest, including several Swedish clubs, and according to what FD experience is one of these Häcken.

But regardless of club, there are many obstacles around Engvall.
This partly because he is expensive to buy (just over one million pounds), how he himself said no to possible alternatives - but also because City is likely to want even more money than before - to borrow again.
FotbollDirekt's sources tell about costs as big as a bit over 200,000 a month for a totally Swedish club and even more expensive if it's a foreign one, about another 100,000.

But Djurgården is thus interested. The question is only if the prevailing price picture is too high? Furthermore, Dif wants to be assured that a possible third turn with Engvall will guarantee him over the summer's Europe squad.
A not easy solution because his English owner is likely to sell him this summer. Remember how he was forced back in July last summer to a pre-season camp.

Djurgården has not yet had direct contact with Bristol City, but now, however, chooses to be open to Engvall's potential business - Dif has previously announced that 1-2 new acquisitions remain before the all-Swedish premiere.
- Look at what he has done for Djurgården. He is obviously interesting. It is true that we have contacts but, no, we have not discussed this seriously yet with Bristol, "said Bosse Andersson to FotbollDirekt.se.

How much chance do you give to losing Engvall a third time?
- There are three parties in this. We have contact with Gustav but we have not talked to Bristol. We are following developments.

According to our English sources, City wants more compensation than before to lend him back, 20,000-30,000 pounds a month ...

- As we said, we have not discussed terms but such money has not been the case in the past.

Is it a must to get guarantees with a new loan to guarantee him over the European game given that he disappeared last July?

- So, we want to have as few questions as possible an important season. That's what I can answer it, concludes Bosse Andersson.

Why are Swedish clubs so interested in Engvall all the time? Wasn't he quite poor during his last loan spell?

Are there rules about the amount of Swedish players in teams that these clubs have to comply with?

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Why are Swedish clubs so interested in Engvall all the time? Wasn't he quite poor during his last loan spell?

Are there rules about the amount of Swedish players in teams that these clubs have to comply with?

Good question, he was very poor the second loan spell. As a supporter of both teams, I'd rather see him sold to another club.

Truly great we want pound 20,000-30,000 per month for loaning Gustav out to a Swedish club. Not only Djurgården with their wealthy H&M sponsors but also IF Häcken, the Gothia Cup beneficiaries, are interested although neither club have approached City. Also fair for the potential Swedish club to have the loan period over the Europa League qualifing rounds. With the money Gustav's on his top market value for a Swedish club is pound 500,000.

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

One of our stranger signings, still no idea whats going on / or went wrong with us and Engvall.

Whisper it quietly, but a poster on here, can't remember who, reckoned he was being a right bastard and generally being a negative force on the changing room.

Gave no evidence for it mind so it's probably unsubstantiated bollocks but thats what you get on OTIB.

Still don't think he's been given a proper go.

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Whisper it quietly, but a poster on here, can't remember who, reckoned he was being a right bastard and generally being a negative force on the changing room.

Gave no evidence for it mind so it's probably unsubstantiated bollocks but thats what you get on OTIB.

He is most certaunly not that kind of person. We have met and I can guarantee you he is very nice guy.

7 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Truly great we want pound 20,000-30,000 per month for loaning Gustav out to a Swedish club. Not only Djurgården with their wealthy H&M sponsors but also IF Häcken, the Gothia Cup beneficiaries, are interested although neither club have approached City. Also fair for the potential Swedish club to have the loan period over the Europa League qualifing rounds. With the money Gustav's on his top market value for a Swedish club is pound 500,000.

H&M sponsor? They don't sponsor Djurgårdens IF but the owners are supporters

23 minutes ago, Fiale said:

One of our stranger signings, still no idea whats going on / or went wrong with us and Engvall.

We probably signed him 24 months too early.

Young lad, most probably living away from home for the first time and in a different country and not able to adapt.

You wonder if he was offered lodgings or was expected to be completely independent.

2 hours ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

According to fotbolldirekt.se Djurgårdens IF (and some other clubs) is interested in Engvall again.

http://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2018/03/09/just-nu-pa-fd-djurgarden-vill-ha-stjarnan-det-stammer/

Google translate:

Djurgården wants the star - "It's right"     (Star??? my remark :blink:)

Gustav Engvall's problem in Bristol City is a sequel. Now Djurgården can now be rescued. Dif confirms today's direct contact with the 23-year-old striker.
"He has played in Djurgården and was very valuable and also an incredibly good guy. We are in touch with him and are investigating whether he can solve, now reveals Bosse Andersson for FotbollDirekt.se.

In Djurgården and in all Swedish, he became the first name for the first time.
Now, feel distant last year.
In Bristol, the existence resembles Gustav Engvall's concrete wall - either before or after Djurgården, he has come somewhere in the Championship club.

His agent Per Jonsson has recently confirmed a lot of interest, including several Swedish clubs, and according to what FD experience is one of these Häcken.

But regardless of club, there are many obstacles around Engvall.
This partly because he is expensive to buy (just over one million pounds), how he himself said no to possible alternatives - but also because City is likely to want even more money than before - to borrow again.
FotbollDirekt's sources tell about costs as big as a bit over 200,000 a month for a totally Swedish club and even more expensive if it's a foreign one, about another 100,000.

But Djurgården is thus interested. The question is only if the prevailing price picture is too high? Furthermore, Dif wants to be assured that a possible third turn with Engvall will guarantee him over the summer's Europe squad.
A not easy solution because his English owner is likely to sell him this summer. Remember how he was forced back in July last summer to a pre-season camp.

Djurgården has not yet had direct contact with Bristol City, but now, however, chooses to be open to Engvall's potential business - Dif has previously announced that 1-2 new acquisitions remain before the all-Swedish premiere.
- Look at what he has done for Djurgården. He is obviously interesting. It is true that we have contacts but, no, we have not discussed this seriously yet with Bristol, "said Bosse Andersson to FotbollDirekt.se.

How much chance do you give to losing Engvall a third time?
- There are three parties in this. We have contact with Gustav but we have not talked to Bristol. We are following developments.

According to our English sources, City wants more compensation than before to lend him back, 20,000-30,000 pounds a month ...

- As we said, we have not discussed terms but such money has not been the case in the past.

Is it a must to get guarantees with a new loan to guarantee him over the European game given that he disappeared last July?

- So, we want to have as few questions as possible an important season. That's what I can answer it, concludes Bosse Andersson.

Put us out of our misery and release Peter Styvar the second.  

2 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

yeah so those posts as well - did not ring true in that none of the usual people close to the club liked them which is a usual indication that there is some truth. Even this article says what a nice guy he was whilst at the club.

oh well not all signings work out, just would have liked to see him get some game time - I think Diony has more first team game time in his first weeks than Engvall doesn't he ?

2 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

So your take it upon yourself to blurt out something that you, even you think is as you say bollocks, I understand you have to post every five minutes but sometimes it might be best to wait ...

and think.

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

So your take it upon yourself to blurt out something that you, even you think is as you say bollocks, I understand you have to post every five minutes but sometimes it might be best to wait ...

and think.

What's the matter with you?

Someone on here said something about Engvall, I just relayed that, even if I disagree with it.

Have some water and a wnak mate, relax.

2 hours ago, Fiale said:

yeah so those posts as well - did not ring true in that none of the usual people close to the club liked them which is a usual indication that there is some truth. Even this article says what a nice guy he was whilst at the club.

oh well not all signings work out, just would have liked to see him get some game time - I think Diony has more first team game time in his first weeks than Engvall doesn't he ?

When Woodrow is considered a better bet then his time is clearly up at our club,as for if he is a good lad or not I don’t know but the club are hardly likely to say he’s a royal pain in the arse are they even tomlin was a lovely guy at one stage 

I'm pretty sure Engvall is advertising himself in the Swedish equivalent of Trade-It - I know I would be. We'll need a bubonic plague epidemic for him to get near the first team and even then I have a feeling we'd go for Marina Dolman on her own up front before Gustav gets anywhere near the pitch.

Archived