IGNORED

Belfast

winsleyred

58 minutes ago, winsleyred said:

I'm visiting on the 24th April to see the titanic museum, can anybody suggest other things to visit thanks

My mum and dad went last year , said how nice a city it was , certainly not what they expected.

They visited the most bombed hotel in either Europe I believe . It’s meabt to be expensive 

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:39, winsleyred said:

I'm visiting on the 24th April to see the titanic museum, can anybody suggest other things to visit thanks

I`ve  never been but if you have a car when you`re there I would think the Giant`s Causeway would be worth a visit, I`ve always wanted to see that.

If you did go and you`re really daring you could get yer kit off and recreate the cover of `Houses Of The Holy`!

On 10/03/2018 at 09:39, winsleyred said:

Titanic museum is good. Obviously The Crown pub is a classic which is near to the Europa hotel (most bombed hotel in the world). 

I'd also recommend taking a black cab tour.

was there 10 years back for a work conference and i'm embarassed to admit that on the day off I just hit the pubs :D despite being a philistine, I really enjoyed the city, nothing like I thought it would be - seemed to have a really dynamic, buzzing social scene. A few of my colleagues visited the murals on the Falls Road and said they were ace. The area i think is meant to be quite sketchy (at the time), but there's loads of proper guided walks that cut out any risk factor. 

I'm wondering if anything has happened to commemorate George Best, if there's a museum or something dedicated to him? 

Enjoy! 

Archived