IGNORED

The Burton Albion FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 37

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Maybe next season we can reach top six or top 2. Cardiff finish second with that team and zero money transfers.... that is rubbish. We can not finish top two and we spend like ten times more than them.

Ten times more than zero?

2 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

P.S Thanks for actually having a conversation rather than making sarcastic jabs and not listening to what people are saying. People are too proud on here to admit that the first thing that came into their head isn't correct - not saying that about you, to be clear.

No worries mate, I'm wrong more often than I'm right!

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

My point from the beginning....... we're missing his all round influence.

That makes no sense. His "influence" contributed to us losing the last game. We're failing from an attacking point of view today, defensively we're sort of ok. Korey Smith is doing far worse than our centre backs, and some of our other midfielders are anonymous.

3 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Maybe next season we can reach top six or top 2. Cardiff finish second with that team and zero money transfers.... that is rubbish. We can not finish top two and we spend like ten times more than them.

Madine cost £6m. Don’t recall us spending £60m although with the new season ticket prices we should be in that position soon!!

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

2 things from the chosen line up, if anybody was ever in doubt about what LJ thinks about Magnússon and his likely summer departure then this has to be your answer and I am amazed that yet again Paterson has kept his place, I really hope he has a stormer today and scores a hat trick but I cannot get my head around how he keeps his place in the team given his shocking form over the past 2 months.

:laugh:

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

That makes no sense. His "influence" contributed to us losing the last game. We're failing from an attacking point of view today, defensively we're sort of ok. Korey Smith is doing far worse than our centre backs, and some of our other midfielders are anonymous.

The point was about the influence of players, particularly that of the captain when the team is not performing.

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Madine cost £6m. Don’t recall us spending £60m although with the new season ticket prices we should be in that position soon!!

On the past couple of months performances I think some may well be reflecting wether a season ticket offers them value for money atm.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

The point was about the influence of players, particularly that of the captain when the team is not performing.

I think we have leaders on the pitch, and that they're doing their job. I don't think Flint's influence would have changed this, we were playing this type of poor football when he was in the team. I can't be bothered any more, it's something I don't think we're going to come to an agreement to, and it's obviously not an objective point.

Archived