IGNORED

Thought you had more class Jamie?

Spoons

964x580_JPG-SINGLE_9053028771409408867.jpg.95f59e0625df6153c1058027db9bf423.jpg

Looks like sky will be sacking him in the morning after footage of him ' spitting' at a 14 year old girl who was goading him from a car as he left old Trafford Saturday afternoon whilst working for sky.

I would rather be hit than spat at Jamie!!

Shame on you!!

He's a mixed-up bloke.

He denounced his boyhood club Everton for their local neighbours Liverpool because he could not take the 'banter' from his mates after an Everton derby win, while playing for Liverpool.

Would you trust anyone who jumped ship to R*vers?

An ex England room mate of his (can't remember who) said he had the most disgusting traits going. Blowing his nose into the pillow...coughing up mucus , spitting into the carpet then rubbing it in with his feet. Etc etc.

This doesn't really surprise me to be honest. I doubt he will lose his job though. 

Disgusting behaviour and in 2018 where you can lose your job in the media for even the most trivia of actions I cannot see him surviving. Based on the little bit of footage I've seen the man only pulled his leg about the score, ridiculous overreaction. 

His argument was that he was goaded a number of times during the journey after the game - which might explain his over reaction - no excuse though and totally out of order.

Don't have a problem with footballers verbally reacting to abuse from fans, we're all human, but spitting is the lowest form of reaction.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

And kept them for worse (think Kirsty and drink drive). He's going nowhere.

I was thinking of Rodney marsh when he said this. Obviously not the best thing to come out with but felt sacking was harsh.

Rodney Marsh, the football pundit, has been sacked by broadcaster Sky Sports after making an "inexcusable" joke about the Asian tsunami disaster.

Marsh, appearing on phone-in programme You're On Sky Sports, is believed to have joked that David Beckham had turned down a move to Newcastle after hearing of the trouble with the "Toon Army in Asia".

8 hours ago, Spoons said:

964x580_JPG-SINGLE_9053028771409408867.jpg.95f59e0625df6153c1058027db9bf423.jpg

Looks like sky will be sacking him in the morning after footage of him ' spitting' at a 14 year old girl who was goading him from a car as he left old Trafford Saturday afternoon whilst working for sky.

I would rather be hit than spat at Jamie!!

Shame on you!!

He's auditioning for the remake of "THE SALIVA BIRDS"

Sod you, I'll get me coat

8 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Would you trust anyone who jumped ship to R*vers?

No, come on now.  I'm sure I speak for us ALL when I say that we've all at some point missed Steve Phillips and wished he'd come back to command his box again!

9 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

It is totally disgusting I agree but the Dad with the girl is a disgrace as well, total embarassment acting the big I am behind the wheel and showing off. No class all around there as far as I'm concerned.

Bollocks. The dad does jack shit wrong. Carragher has had years of worse than that and should know better. 

It’ll be outrageous if he doesn’t get the sack. 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Bollocks. The dad does jack shit wrong. Carragher has had years of worse than that and should know better. 

Apart from driving whilst filming and ignoring his own daughters calls to stop.  Yeh he didn’t say anything to warrant getting spat at but he’s not an innocent 

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Isn't using your phone whilst driving illegal?

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Well yeh, there obviously that!

But even you’ll struggle to defend him there. Oh and by the way... Lovren!

I haven't. Said above he will be lucky if he keeps his job.

26 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

A 45 year old man acting like a complete buffoon - an absolute embarassment imo. He's alright giving someone stick behind the wheel as he knows Carragher can't do anything about it. Again, I'm not defending Carragher at all as it is completely wrong but I'd have probably seen red if a Rovers or Swindle fan was giving me constant stick after beating us.

6 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

A 45 year old man acting like a complete buffoon - an absolute embarassment imo. He's alright giving someone stick behind the wheel as he knows Carragher can't do anything about it. Again, I'm not defending Carragher at all as it is completely wrong but I'd have probably seen red if a Rovers or Swindle fan was giving me constant stick after beating us.

In seeing red would you have spat at the person? 

I don't know you but would be willing to bet you wouldn't, and neither would 99% of the population.

as someone who is very much in the public eye and is listened and watched by many young people he has more than the average responsibility to behave himself whatever the provocation, he could have simply ignored them.

Sky should take a very dim view of this and I would expect him to be removed from our screens.

15 minutes ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

The coverage from TalkSport on this subject is unbelieveable - can't believe what I'm hearing from both host presenter and Danny Murphy both defending Cara (thoughy Danny up until now was a credible presenter) ... show is so bent , a mouthpiece for Murdoch nepotism...

Yep, I’m listening as got the day off.  It was pretty sickening wasn’t it? Danny Murphy (who I usually like) also kept on referencing other players as well saying they had done ‘far worse’ but couldn’t say as it ‘wasn’t fair’. He also talked about Joey Barton and his crimes and he also said he himself  had  done some really bad things but wouldn’t say what. All very odd but basically all trying to cover Carraghers backside for an hour. Theyre now sticking up for Gold, Brady and Sullivan.  Can’t have anything tarnishing or threatening the holy Sky Football brand can we!

Archived