IGNORED

The Bristol City v Ipswich Town Match Day Thread 38

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

That’s a hideously weak bench, bar Djuric 

I am wondering exactly how badly Paterson has to play to be dropped?.

I always hope that he will prove me wrong in this poor run of form for player and team, but I cannot believe that he keeps his place and made worse for me seeing Kent on the bench and our own wide man Eliasson not.

Disappointed.

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I always hope that he will prove me wrong in this poor run of form for player and team, but I cannot believe that he keeps his place and made worse for me seeing Kent on the bench and our own wide man Eliasson not.

Disappointed.

Paterson has been litter since Christmas hasn’t he mate. 

No idea what LJ thinks Hegeler will be able to bring to the team. Even at 100% fit he offers nothing let alone at his current state.

Bring Djuric on and have....no one that can cross a ball on each wing. Eliasson’s delivery is made for Djuric. 

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Paterson has been litter since Christmas hasn’t he mate. 

No idea what LJ thinks Hegeler will be able to bring to the team. Even at 100% fit he offers nothing let alone at his current state.

Bring Djuric on and have....no one that can cross a ball on each wing. Eliasson’s delivery is made for Djuric. 

Would love to see Eliasson get more game time. I’ve got this nagging feeling we might have another Bolasie situation where he leaves in 18 months and fulfils his potential elsewhere..

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Disappointed.

Not a need for Walsh and O Neil on the bench either. Surely Eliasson ahead of one of them. He must be pretty bad if he can't get in this squad. Another LJ/MA transfer disaster. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Liverpool Cathedral in Liverpool is fantastic as a modern example of Scouse religious architecture.

The Catholics really upped their game when they moved to the new building in the seventies.

I believe that old Cathedrals are just not up to the demands of modern religion even though the atmosphere in these edifices is superior.

Where else would Liverpool cathedral be Major?  :whistle:

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Can't help but feel pessimistic as our season seems to be falling apart... maybe LJ giving our first picks one last chance before giving the likes of Walsh & Eliasson a look in.

How many “last chances “ do these players get? Some have been playing poorly for a few months now.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Not a need for Walsh and O Neil on the bench either. Surely Eliasson ahead of one of them. He must be pretty bad if he can't get in this squad. Another LJ/MA transfer disaster. 

Yeah all those transfer disasters that have seen us develop from relegation to playoff contenders while heading for a 4th consecutive season of league position improvement despite operating with a bottom half budget.

Edited by ChippenhamRed
  • Like 2

Well it should be underway over there in a moment or so.    Saw our team for today and while little to play for, there are players available that can still make a difference.      You haven't won two games over us in a season since 1979 but of course have been separated by different leagues for a majority of that.

Hope for a good game, may the best team win.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

2-0 Ipswich.

Bobby snaps his ACL in the third minute.

Dennis in Dolman A block shits himself and the whole stand has to be evacuated. 

Skuse beats 3 players and puts it in the top corner, and Garner gets Fielding sent off when he wins and converts a penalty.

The protest is back on then?