IGNORED

The Bristol City v Ipswich Town Match Day Thread 38

Decided to not attend again today. Just seen that both Diony and Kent are on the bench again. Absolutely shocking that these two once again take the place of our own players who could be getting much needed experience and game time

Glad im not wasting my time again today

Hopefully Ill be proven wrong for the sake of the people who have bothered to go today 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Decided to not attend again today. Just seen that both Diony and Kent are on the bench again. Absolutely shocking that these two once again take the place of our own players who could be getting much needed experience and game time

Hopefully Ill be proven wrong for the sake of the people who have bothered to go today 

Well 12 mins gone and you not missed anything yet, we are crying out for some width

6 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The is the first team we’re talking about, still with a realistic opportunity to make the play offs, a critical and winnable game, and you think experience and game time for individuals is the most important criteria for selection?

Would it kill you to offer some semblance of balance in your posts that actually recognised the strides made this season?

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The is the first team we’re talking about, still with a realistic opportunity to make the play offs, a critical and winnable game, and you think experience and game time for individuals is the most important criteria for selection?

Would it kill you to offer some semblance of balance in your posts that actually recognised the strides made this season?

Are you telling me that Diony and Kent...based on what you have seen...will offer more then Elliasson and Engvall?

We have improved yes on a whole, however since January our performances and results have been just as bad as last year.